Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
kick off
kick off
B
Congratulations, and thank you for your concern for my happiness. If you do know me then you will know I could care less about my popularity, The truth hurts.

I just hate hearing someone whine about getting beat by U12 players and calling them High School players.

See you at the fields.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Congratulations, and thank you for your concern for my happiness. If you do know me then you will know I could care less about my popularity, The truth hurts.

I just hate hearing someone whine about getting beat by U12 players and calling them High School players.

See you at the fields.

I wasn't the one to call that team high school players.

B
kick off
kick off
B
I am truly sorry to attribute that to you, I knew it was some one from the team but I apologize and should have given credit to JONZ. I should have looked back for confirmation but these are my first posts and will make mistakes.

B
kick off
kick off
B
SAA girls worked just as hard as Bridge girls did. Bridge did have alot more shots on goal, they just couldn't get them in. Bridge should've won. In the end it came down to PKs. That's soccer. Congratulations to all, after all it's all about the girls (not the parents)

A
throw in
throw in
A

Quote:

Now I will grant you U12 players playing on a bigger field for the first time this last season are not really at the same level as U13's with a year or so experience but if you really knew anything about player development you would know that, but you are a soccer parent and there in lies your problem, you think you know the game but you know nothing.

Coach MT, kind of presumtouos to say all parents don't know anything about the game. As a parent and a coach I have heard many a coach hide behind the " parents don't know soccer." It has been my experience that there are many parents who have coached club, college and professional teams. I also know of many teams where there are parents who have played and coached at higher levels than the coach coaching their kids teams. Very easy, but not fair to use that as a blanket statement.

Brace
Brace
First, congrats to the Columbia 93 team. Very well coached and solid play by all the players.

Ironic, Bridge finished 3rd in R3 Premier @ 10-2-1 and CESA last @ 0-10-2. Go figure!

C
bench
bench
C
Actually the comment was directed at the alias "Soccerparent"

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard