Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
L
kick off
kick off
L
I watched the U13G Bridge vs SAA game Saturday and Bridge dominated the entire game but just could not put one in the back of the net. Bridge players were technically better all around but lost from the spot. This is exactly why we play the game. Great job SAA!

S
kick off
kick off
S
The 94 Bridge Girls should have been in the finals. There should be a rule that a player has to play a % of games to qualify to be on a State Cup roster .SAA will get demolished in the premier league....especially if all the addt'l players continue to play school ball. They only won 2-3 league games this season. There is talk that they will take 3 teams to premier. Bridge 94 will prove their worth then against SAA if this is true. The whole SAA thing does not set a good example to these young girls....as one said bending the rules to try to win.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I was just curious as to why they were removed and then reinstated... that is all...

goal
goal
Props to the CESA 14G Premier on their win in the finals and WAY TO GO 14G CHALLENGE1 FOR A GREAT SEASON AND QUALIFYING for the RIIIP!

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
L
kick off
kick off
L
SAA did not bend the rules they met the roster cut-off date and won the game. Sounds like a good example to follow. They allowed girls to play school ball and club ball. Why is this any different than taking guest players to a tournament? Everyone puts together their best team to win. Best of luck next season to both SAA and Bridge 94.

A
bench
bench
A
I saw the game people. SAA did not impress me. The coach stacked the defense and had no offense. If anything the coach new he would get demolished if he played soccer the way it was meant to be played. The coached did everything by the rules but that does not mean he set a good example or that what he did was ethical. I would not want my child to be coached by such poor example. Soccer is not always about our children winning. Good Values could also be set.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Asoccerparent,
Posted 3/11/08 in the U13G Challenge League Thread
Quote:

Why were such weak teams allowed in this division? It is obvious some of the teams would JUST (maybe) be competitive in the lower division. Shouldn't this be screened in all age groups. A lot of driving to play teams that can't give you a good game. Is it the coaches of the teams that don't know what they are doing???

Now that one of those "weaker" teams put a good run together at the end of the season, they must be lacking values or ethics!? Please clarify your position. Do you want more teams to challenge for the win, or do you only want teams to challenge for a win if they share your opinions on tactics and ethics?

A
bench
bench
A
Clearly CESA beat your SAA team with ease. We would rather have a competitive game against a strong team that plays the game of soccer with ethics, morals and values than walk all over a team with none of the above plus a sideline that is also missing the above traits. I stick with my assesment that they are a weak team in all areas.

S
kick off
kick off
S
It is what it is and the coach and the girls will have to live with the decisions that the coach made.I would not have allowed my daughter to join a team at the end of the season. If you observed the parents of SAA on the sidelines you would know what kind of team they are....hopefully they won't all follow by example. One player on SAA was running her mouth to a Bridge parent in the middle of the game ....you judge the quality of the girls and the team.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
next time...beat them and stop complaining

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard