Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
N
corner kick
corner kick
N
Asking Shibumi "Does your child play soccer?". PRICELESS!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones,

Is it ethical or moral to,

1) recruit from every team in the state while the season is ongoing

2) allow a current player to join the team from Hilton Head during midseason

2) recruit players to practice from this blog while your wife is team manager for BFA 94

3) play guest players at tournaments in place of the players on your team who have been at practice

4) allow players who do not travel to practice with the team during the week to play on the weekend.

5) parents who pulled their daughter during the mp game because the coach would not let her play

6) you writing a midnight diatribe which caused the coach to not show for the next match( take your ball and go away coach Z)

7) the parent arguing in front of every one with the BFA DOC at the next match because he wanted to coach

Please do yourself and the the other parents a favor and quit whining about getting beat the way you have played since your inception.

The game is settled on the field and by goals and nothing else. If you are the team you say you are you would have held your head high and walked off the field proud as 3rd place finishers.

Instead you have exposed yourselves for what you are. Quit whining about the game and instead go and recruit 4 or 5 more players ( you know you cannot develop them) and try again next year. Maybe you can beg the state to allow you to play premier even though you did not deserve it

Never, never, try to preach morals and ethics from one of the most corrupt teams( COACHES AND PARENTS NOT PLAYERS) in the State.

S
kick off
kick off
S
How do you know so much about this team?????

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Shibumi's daughter played for the best club team in the state, played on one of the best school teams and will play for USC. Throw in a state Gatoraide Player of the Year and a couple other POYs and you have a pretty good soccer player.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Quote:

How do you know so much about this team?????

So does this statement validate all of BS's points?

S
kick off
kick off
S
No .....just curious ????? He is either a secret agent or had a child play on this team if he thinks he know so much about them .

L
kick off
kick off
L
It does not take a secret agent to get information about your team when you have had so many players leave over the last 4 seasons.

How did the numbers look for the Bridge 94G try-outs last night?

J
throw in
throw in
J
Wow!! And I thought the soccu-drama was thick in my area.

S
kick off
kick off
S
I do not know much inside scoop about this team but maybe the girls left because the weren't developing fast enough or playing age appropriate.Or maybe the parents were the reason for leaving ,not the girls.

C
Goal
Goal
C
I don't think I'm wrong on this one, but at this age, most kids leave a team based upon their parents.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard