Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
corner kick
corner kick
To my understanding the choir is growing in leaps and bounds. I hear several bus loads of choir members will attend. On my trip down to Lexington last week I noticed a lot road construction, which might allow them to gather more cones.

Only time will tell
S
sakka Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
Wow! It has been fun watching the replies (Mauldin fans immediately put on the defensive, others describing what they wanted to see not what happened, others very objective (thank you Jim Morrison), others going on tangents, etc.). Anyway, I didn't title this thread anything like "Mauldin got lucky" or "Dorman lost because of the linesman". Looking back, I should not have mentionned the teams involved. I still believe the linesman either doesn't know the rule completely or has a vision problem.
On another note, another call that really is not called properly is the ball going out of bounds. Unless there are special rules for High School, I believe the rule says that to call a ball out of bounds, the ball must COMPLETELY be out. If the ball is partially on the line, it is NOT out. To make this really interesting, all we need is a game where a goal is counted although the ball doesn't cross the goal line completely.

throw in
throw in
sakka,

Sorry you are still talking about the upperstate game when the finals have been completed. I believe we the Mauldin fans were telling like we saw it as far as the refs are concerned. Maybe you can enroll in a ref course to learn the rules like the excellent refs who were at the Dorman game and the Wando game.

Can't wait until next year to play Dorman in the toughest region in the state.

"Play every game with your whole heart as you never know if it is your last game"
S
sakka Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
mavsupporter,
"Sorry you are still talking about the upperstate game ..." - My emphasis has not been on any game, only on rules (respected or not)
"I believe we the Mauldin fans were telling like we saw it" - Mauldin fans were sitting on the opposite side of where the action was ...
I agree with you about the upperstate being the toughest region in the state and I wish Mauldin would have brought back the state title from Columbia.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard