Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Brace
Brace
S
Don't know if it's official but just got a call that said Chapin 4-3 over BC in PK's.

S
Brace
Brace
S
any update on BE-Waccamaw??? and so far looks like some great games were played tonight

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
J
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
J
BE 1
WHS 0
No Blomdahl(out for concussion)

Brace
Brace
Chapin 1:0 (4:3 PK's) Brookland-Cayce

A fantastic atmosphere, a match well played by both squads for 110 minutes, great fans on both sides; A great deal of class shown by all, and a match left on the pitch by both squads. It was also the most well officiated match I have seen in quite a while.

I can't speak for all of the B-C nation, but I believe that most if not all would agree with this assessment. Both teams had runs of play which showed an advantage here or there. Both had opportunities not converted. Without question, one of the best High School matches I've been a part of.

Best of luck to Chapin in the State Championships against Riverside on Saturday.

Bearcats, we are proud of you.

More to come later.

goal kick
goal kick
yeah chapin won, but not very convincingly, poorly played game by both teams when only eduardo for bc and bosco fro chapin stood out

riverside chapin should be an interesting game but give advantage to riverside

as for northwestern spring valley, that is a toss up

goal kick
goal kick
like easley said it was a great atmosphere though, guzman had a great shot that hit the post, somewhat physical game but i thought it could have been much better

Brace
Brace
Governor's School 0
Academic Magnet 4

Dr. Jason Hamil
Head Boys Soccer Coach
Academic Magnet High School
??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Emerald beat Walhalla 3 to 2 in the first sudden death overtime...game of the year for 2A...possibly the game of the year period...

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

The Irmo vs Northwestern game was a great game with Northwestern pulling it out in the end. Personally I thought Irmo was the better team and dominated Northwestern especially in the second half. Northwesterns goal was completely against the run of play, but good teams find a way to win. Irmo played their hearts out and has to be a favorite for the State Championship next year since they only lose two seniors. I would like to single out Irmo junior defender Kyle Hubbard who played exceptionally well tonight. He completely shut down Enzo, frustrating him all night. Overall it was a great game but one team had to win and one team had to lose. Probably one of the matches of they year.

i think northwestern only has one sr.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Northwestern will go undefeated next year or lose one game at most... You heard it here first..

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard