Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10441 03/28/03 02:55 AM
M
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
boy..those refs cheated me so bad..you guys cannot deny that.

#10442 03/28/03 03:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that LE played a good game, a lot better than we did for sure. Matt Harris is crazy mad good. He either scored or set people up. My hats off to you Mr. Harris. I hope next time we meet I play much much better like i know i can.

MBC, yes they did, that was totally bogus. Oh well suck it up and learn from it.

#10443 03/28/03 04:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO...the refs did a fine job. There will not be a whistle for everything. LE didn't even get some calls that they should've...The Demons are quite the respectable team w/ great attitudes and sportsmanship. Well-played game from a team that has great communication and talent. Enjoyed it fellas...even though we didn't really challenge ya much.

#10444 03/28/03 05:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never heard of anybody complain about the reffs after winning 12-0. It must've been really bad if Lakewood's players will agree with you but c'mon, let it go.

#10445 03/28/03 06:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goalie guy, you got something to say about everything? anyway, mbc14, the refs called a good game. if you push a player you shouldnt expect the ref to make a call when that player pushes you back. also, you wouldnt have gotten those cards if you would have just kept those words to yourself. lastly, you are not doing yout team a favor by playing on a hurt foot.

fathead you are right, LE is a good team with great sportsmanship. good luck in your season lakewood and at the gator classics.
good luck to you aswell LE.

#10446 03/28/03 08:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHS #4

YES YOU young man!

I saw the game, and was at you bench in the second half. WHAT DID I TELL YOU! on the side line,But no you went back on the the field with a tunnel attitude vision. CHILL OUT and rest you and you Team have bigger fish to fry on Saturday at the GATOR.One more thing MATT #4 l@@k around you Team has a good fan base in the stands and on the side line.ME and Coach Ray from CHS and the parents that paid $3each to see you and you team play! (yo two BIg brothers expect to see you lead the GATORS next year,so play ball and make them proud)Because you have a bright future with that left foot in soccer.

LE Played a good GAME,great through balls good low passing. A alert Team with speed/control and confidence,and if it was not for some good saves by LHS keepper it should have been 25-0.

Guys I tell it the way I see it,If I see a goal scored by the opposition I clap that player.
Because I appreciate and love to see a clean goal go in, from both sides (that comes from a true soccer die hard fan)

LHS that was not the LHS Team on that field Tonight, you guys can play better then that.
Don't expect two guys up front to do all the work, with no surpport from the midfielders.
It takes 11 guys to win and 11 guys to loose,next time try a 2-4-4 formation if you are 4-0 down. And practice more on ONE TOUCH PASSING and THROUGH BALLS. Coach MIKE is a good Coach, so ZIP IT and do what you Coach tells you BOTTOM LINE.

REFs are not perfect (Including my self)some time they do good calls and some times they call bad calls.But in the end it always works it self out,Today my Coed team with NO RES lost 3-3 PK 5-6 to Wilson Hall. The reason we lost was one bad call from one Ref and a Defender player that does't give a #%^& about his Team.The Ref bad call din't loose that game for us, But that player ATTITUDE. So what I am trying to say is,one player can affect the other 10 players. Play the ball and play SMART and give you Team and Coach 100%.

This (2) Ref game SUXS all HS soccer games, should have (3) Ref on the fields.This will help with bad calls, better offside calls and many hand ball and fouls not called.
And I am prepare to pay for the extra ref fee, out of my pocket.Or get my HS Ref Lic and doit for FREE next Spring,Because I smoke (a bad habit)but can run rings around them ref [Big Grin]

#10447 03/28/03 12:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won't get 3 refs until there are more refs. Need to recruit more young guys to ref when their playing days are over. Bashing the refs doesn't help with this.

#10448 03/28/03 09:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanksta, i have as much right to make comments on things as you do. probably more since i actually am playing high school soccer right now, so if you dont like it you can leave.

What i have noticed along the years is the complaining about the reffs never gets you anywhere, it hasnt ever changed the result of the game so theres no use in complaining after the game is over. There is no way i would ever want to be a high school reff now a day. Between the annoying fans who complain and dont know what they are talking about to the players that are hotheads. The cons definatly outweigh the pros.

Those ideas make a lot of sense le coach. I'm hoping Lakewood will finally get it together and start playing like they say they can. Good Luck Guys.

#10449 03/29/03 12:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I saw was #20 push MBC. He flipped out got carded, he deserved it.

#10450 03/30/03 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Le Coach,

Contact Dennis Cook or the SCHSL office about getting certified for next year's high school soccer season. There is ALWAYS a need for more refs and especially in your area. Talk to Phil Davis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard