Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

Retired,Old,and Unhappy Will be your new name on Saturday.

Vally 2
Trojans 0

Good one. Valley has an "e".

And that Trojan score is missing a "1" = 10!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
P
kick off
kick off
P
Also, isn't Valley spelled with an E between the second L and the Y? And yes, I am trying to joke with you. No, I do not mean anything personal.

goal
goal
Quote:

How many failed attempts will this be??

Too bad they won't lose this one you pap.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
i saw the last 5 valley nhs games and with the exception of the regular season game last year, all have been nail biters. picking a winner is tough as hapdad said, but i feel that nhs will come out on top and i disagree with those who say lots of goals. both of their defenses are too good. the 2 best teams are playing for the title and they have been the 2 best teams all year. hollowwood (not a misprint) without antoine, r u whining all ready? u have not heard one peep out of nhs all year anywhere on this message board because their region team player, dennis moore, has not played one second all year because of a stupid high school rule. without antoine, yeah right, pele isnt playing for valley saturday night either. valley is good and deserves to be in the final, dont disrespect them or nhs by talking about what ifs and other fantasies...without antoine, give it a rest and focus on who IS playing. as for next year happydaddy, nhs has ONE senior.

C
bench
bench
C
Spring Valley will tally yet another shutout. Final score 3 - 0 SV! Too strong for Northwestern!!!

goal
goal
No NHS has 4 seniors, only one gets a substantial amount of playing time.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

i saw the last 5 valley nhs games and with the exception of the regular season game last year, all have been nail biters. picking a winner is tough as hapdad said, but i feel that nhs will come out on top and i disagree with those who say lots of goals. both of their defenses are too good. the 2 best teams are playing for the title and they have been the 2 best teams all year. hollowwood (not a misprint) without antoine, r u whining all ready? u have not heard one peep out of nhs all year anywhere on this message board because their region team player, dennis moore, has not played one second all year because of a stupid high school rule. without antoine, yeah right, pele isnt playing for valley saturday night either. valley is good and deserves to be in the final, dont disrespect them or nhs by talking about what ifs and other fantasies...without antoine, give it a rest and focus on who IS playing. as for next year happydaddy, nhs has ONE senior.

last year... didn't NHS go up 2-0 only for Mike Czulinksi to hit a sick shot. and pull within one. Im pretty sure that one was a nail biter too b/c mike almost scored a second time to tie it up. with that being said. every NHS SV game thus far has been outstanding. saturday will follow suit.

as far as next year who will be good and who wont be. NHS 3 Irmo 1 in the final. Valley falls back to their old ways and loses in the first round in the playoffs.

i wanna stay inside
H
goal
goal
H
SV was up 2-0 and NW came back to tie it. With about two minutes left, Czulinski hit a great cross that Flynn headed in for the win.

goal
goal
I believe he is talking about the regular season match last year. And he is correct, NHS was up 2-0, SV scored a nasty goal, and then NHS scored off of a free kick I believe near the end to close it out.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Agraphobia...and after that year northwestern will go back to their horrible soccer as well...

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard