Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Why isn't Dennis playing for them this year? He will be a great addition.

B
bench
bench
B
Northwestern and SV are both great squads. Its always a close game and a good environment when these two do battle. I'd say on any given day either team can win. Its really a toss up. Will SV blow the perfect season like the pats did?!?! I think which ever team shows up to play with heart is the team with the trophy. Both teams have great players and its time to see who can put it together at the end. SV has been winning against NW a lot lately so it will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Should be a great match.

Now the prediction (with no bias for either side)
SV-3
NW-2(1 is a PK)

Joga Bonito
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
It was due to some high school rule. He will indeed be a great tradition to the Trojan squad which will be rolling full force come next year. A State championship and a possible undefeated season.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Agraphobia...and after that year northwestern will go back to their horrible soccer as well...

and once again we are all doomed to hear how amazing irmo is again. will another team rise to the top. or are we cursed for another 80 billion years?

i wanna stay inside
H
bench
bench
H
spring valley will win. i believe enzo will get shut down by the valley just like wat irmo did to him.
i say 2-1 valley.....
and enzo 0

bench
bench
Messi+Deco,,, I am a true Enzo supporter... Dont target Henry because I am the true culprit...

The only thing on the mind of a Shark is Eat, by any means and you're just Sardines.
goal
goal
Yes Irmo did shut Enzo down but didn't Northwestern win? When Northwestern plays the Northwestern way, I don't believe anybody can beat them. Lexington and Dorman both saw the true NHS team. Lets see which team shows up on Saturday night at Stone.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
wolfgang, that was clever with the name alteration. Hope you feel good about yourself. I'm not whining at all. I have absolutely no preference and could really don't care who wins. I was just basing my prediction and my comment based on how Antoine completely dominated last years final. Last year I didn't think Northwestern had a single back who could mark him and thats why I said I felt if he were playing Spring Valley would win by more. After watching Northwestern play this year I still think they would have trouble marking him. Try not to mistake this for any kind of excuse for Spring Valley bro. Simply a prediction. You're getting a little excited for a message board. And it looks like you just did say something about NHS "all region player who hasn't played a second all year"

S
throw in
throw in
S
Agoraphobia....you need to change your scren name to IRMOPHOBIA if you are so worried about hearing of Irmo in the top ranks for the next 80 billion years. You sound a little paranoid.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
apologies on spelling your name wrong agoraphobia...my pick for the 2010 upperstate championship will be Irmo vs Irmo..i guess i will pick Irmo

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard