Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
That's very interesting about the other Martinez! Sounds like a player!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Found this out -- Any player who resides in the U.S. may tryout for ODP. A player who is not yet a citizen may not travel with ODP out of the country because there is not a passport to get back into the United States.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Overheard on the radio SC is instituting new law where illegal citizens (or whatever the PC term is) cannot attend state colleges, nor any private school in SC. I don't know what the Martinez status is so it may not relate. I do know that our public HS have to be made available to all our youth no matter what their legal status may be.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Congratulations to Enzo! Not only for the Player of the Year award - but also for his continued success in school.

Eric and Enzo have known each other since they were about 14 due to playing against one another. Eric is a defender - so he and Enzo have come "face to face" on a number of occasions. Eric was considering joining the Discoveries (and went to their tryouts) after the 8th grade - but then he was accepted to Providence Day School in Charlotte and the HS and club seasons conflicted.

Eric has committed to USC for 2009 (Eric was born in Virginia and my husband and I are both citizens - so no issues for Eric) and if Enzo does go to Clemson they will once again face off! We always thought it would be fun to have them on the same team then it would be Enzo up top, Alex in the middle and Eric in the back. The three Amigos (Martinez')! We figured they would be unstoppable.

I can't wait to see what Enzo does as a senior - probably break his own records and be a menace to all the SC defenders. Best of luck Enzo.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard