goal
Bottom line NHS 2 IRMO 1.

BYAHHH!!!!

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Quote:

How come every time Irmo loses in the playoffs they pull out a video or fuss about how they were robbed? Remember the infamous "no goal" three years back when they showed a video that apparently showed a goal for them that was not counted because the South Aiken keeper swept away the ball after it crossed the line? Last year they were robbed because the refs at Mauldin called everything against them. This year it's the disallowed goal due to a non existent foul.

Could of been because someone else asked to see it in another thread. Who knows.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
So its not good for Irmo fans, who have a dog in the fight, to go on and on about the team they love, BUT it is OK for futbol and CornerFlag to say Goodbye to to SCSOCCER with a glowing narcissistic post and go on and on without a dog in the fight? Whine and Cheese?

Is it really GOODBYE Futbol and CornerFlag, or were you just blowing hot air?

F
kick off
kick off
F
In my many years of watching SC Soccer in Club, High School, and College, I have seen games lost by calls made or not made by the referees and have come to this conclusion: When the referee is right, he's right. When the referee is wrong, he's right. This is not a perfect world, and imperfect calls will always happen. Sometimes you're on the good side of a call, sometimes the opposite. It's just the nature of being human.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
True Futbol Mom - the games over. But like all sports, when's theres a video camera (pro, college, high school) we have a nature to see if the call was right or wrong. Where would we be without TV instant replay to see if the refs got it right?

Irmo and Northwestern can hold their heads high and fans of both teams can be passionate about their team.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
keepermom it is goodbye and as I said I will be lurking.. Lastly if you read my post you will note that
a- I thought it should have been a goal
b- I thought there were MORE contraversial calls specifically a handball in the box.

My point is that every time you lose a major game only Irmo comes up with the replay.

So lets say it proves you 100% correct... then what?

The game is over, officially NW 2 - 1 Irmo. Whether you, I or anyone else likes it or not .

goal
goal
THROW THE RED FLAG!!

I hate floppers
bench
bench
I'd like to see what happened before the camera panned to the header. Maybe that's when a push happened. If not, then this is just one of MANY non-called goals this year for a lot of teams. Its a shame that single play cost Irmo the entire match. (yes, that's sarcasm)

Last edited by Chris Rolfe; 05/15/08 06:50 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
that was a horrible call by the official. it obviously went off the back or forearm of the NW player. Should've counted as an own goal, and if it did hit the players arm a red card.... i'm being too harsh.. maybe a yellow card at the least since it was an own goal.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Futbol post:
"My point is that every time you lose a major game only Irmo comes up with the replay.

So lets say it proves you 100% correct... then what?"

If all videos showed 100% errors on Irmo replays, then it obviously makes a huge statement! Biased Refs? Poor Refs? You tell me. 100% as you say would be an absolute error in the calls. No change in the outcome, but enough reason (100%) to question the calls.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard