Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
goal
goal
Irmo refs are crap, bottom line. They give Irmo the majority of the calls in every game I have witnessed.

jkr Offline
kick off
kick off
no offense to anyone but does this really even matter. yes the refs are terrible at times and they can be one sided but this video doesn't prove anything. Northwestern is going to state no matter how much you fuss about it.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Irmo refs are crap, bottom line. They give Irmo the majority of the calls in every game I have witnessed.

Fake Henry, You like that "bottom line" phrase don't you....

You have NO room to talk about officials favoring anyone else...

You complained about the fouls by Dorman against NW in the 2nd half, but you have nothing to say about NW's flagrant fouls the entire game.

NW continues to be allowed that little bit of extra aggression on their fouls(elbows, pushes, take-downs from behind) without receiving a card (a lot of player ref conferences on the field)

...and the Irmo video was excellent work...don't know why you would say it wasn't clear enough....Oh, you must have been sitting in the sun

I heard that "HeTakesPictures" was so impressed with the goal video, he is trying to recruit the Irmo videographer for sub work at BC

M
bench
bench
M
well fakehenry is NW fan and i understand how he always support his team. but TOO MUCH.....

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

no offense to anyone but does this really even matter. yes the refs are terrible at times and they can be one sided but this video doesn't prove anything. Northwestern is going to state no matter how much you fuss about it.

i cant believe this but im going to agree with you on this one.

goal
goal
Spartan, okay. Sorry I am wrong. You are right.

And Messi+Deco, first learn how to type, then come talk to me.

Last edited by The Real Henry; 05/16/08 05:05 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
You're Welcome....It's the least I could do

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I heard that "HeTakesPictures" was so impressed with the goal video, he is trying to recruit the Irmo videographer for sub work at BC

Hey, how did I get mixed up in this?

I do have some great video of BC beating SV in the scrimmage

Go Spring Valley
Go Chapin

Bring it home to the lower-state

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

no offense to anyone but does this really even matter.

I guess it matters to over 2000 viewers and 47 replies. That what SCCOCCER is all about... opinions, thoughts, discussion, emotions, passion, and once in a while a solution... so maybe it doesn't matter to you and if that's the case don't post anything and keep pushing this to the top, but for the rest of us, YES it matters.

bench
bench
Quote:

no offense to anyone but does this really even matter.

From the standpoint of changing the call, you're right. It doesn't matter. The call won't be reversed and the game won't be replayed. But to those Irmo players and fans who believe an injusticed occurred, this forum is a chance to vent and gain some closure, possibly to their high school soccer careers. Like I said earlier, if this is a bad call, then it is one of many for the season. My team suffered a non-call that should have been an easy straight red in play-offs. These things happen to everyone. Fortunately or unfortunately, that's part of the game. It's just sad that it had to happen in such a crucial match.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard