Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
goal
goal
H
I've only seen Enzo play a couple of times, but I've watched "Holland" all year. They're entirely different players. Enzo is more polished. Holland is much faster. Enzo's very strong with his back to the goal and his turns can be beautiful to watch. Holland loves to run at people. Enzo tends to play primarily in the attacking third of the field. Holland is everywhere, with a motor that has one gear - high.

If you had to take only one of them to start a team, most people would take Enzo. That said, Holland doesn't fill the "Enzo" role on Spring Valley. If anyone does that, it's Mike Czulinski - very strong and very skilled.

So, they're both great players and both are hugely important to their teams' success. I've seen most of the top teams this year and these two guys stand out from all the rest. By all accounts they are better people than they are soccer players, and that's saying something.

Good luck Saturday to everyone playing. It should be a terrific two days of soccer.

goal kick
goal kick
great post HappyDaddy, really look forward to the match tomorrow night, holland and enzo are two of the best players in the state

i say the game will be 3-2 in either way, not sure which team is stronger right now

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Well stated HappyDaddy. I've seen both play this year also. I would say that NW is very solid and will be hard to beat... but, SV has a way of winning and they will be hard to beat.

I'm looking forward to watching what should be a very exciting game.

goal
goal
I agree HappyDaddy. Holland is a very explosive player and his work ethic is excellent. I also noticed he runs at people often when I have seen him play. He is definitely a special player and it should be a great match tomorrow night!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Ill give the edge to the holland kid

bench
bench
I would like to say that Coach Finotti is a great coach...I can speak from personal experience that he doesn't have a curse. I played for the 06 and 07 Greenville High team and the 06 team was by far a more dominate team the team that won last years state championship...the loss came from a lack of effort and concentration on our part...he had us more than prepared.

But it is kinda funny that those results have come from the teams he has coached

Never Walk Alone
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I dont blame him for losing to South Aiken in 05. He may seriously be cursed though.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
must be coincidence the man is a great coach

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
and the kid might want to try shooting a little closer to goal

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Finotti is a good coach and I don't blame him for the South Aiken 05' game either. South Aiken was the better team. It would have been great to see them play the Eastide 05' team.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard