Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal kick
goal kick
"Should have been 2-2"

In the refs defense, I heard him blow his whistle before the Riverside player even shot the ball. I know you would say well it should have been advantage-- for that I have no answer. All I know is that the ref did call for a free kick before the goal was even scored.

R
bench
bench
R
Quote:

With the discussion of refs being brought up, does anyone know what ref districts these crews came from?

I'm not sure about the AAAA game, but the A/AA game was a combination of Rock Hill and Columbia refs, with a RH ref in the center. The AAA game was a Florence crew.

Brace
Brace
Way to go Wando and BE on the State Titles! Way to represent the Lowcountry!

S
coach
coach
S
Hilton Head doesn't represent the lowcountry?

R
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
R
Anybody got the names of the officiating crews for each of the Girls Championship matches?

Goal
Goal
I love the Woodruff crowd! Very energetic and supportive! How about the great Mauldin people too? Love the orange cones!

I don't understand why Mauldin doesn't have their numbers on the front of their uniforms though? I thought that was a HSL rule? I like the fact that the 4A girls game was a war though! Good competition and spirit from both sides.

Victory Starts Here!
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Anybody got the names of the officiating crews for each of the Girls Championship matches?

They don't post officials names on this board (and are quickly deleted if they come up).

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

Quote:

Sure people post this on the board. Every boxscore lists the officials. Likewise, David Easley has done the same with the boys State Finals boxscores. I'll have to look through Friday's posts to see if the same was posted.

They don't post officials names on this board (and are quickly deleted if they come up).

Class 4A Boys Officials: Jack Collins (R), Francisco Vasquez (AR), Mike Walters (AR), Paul Dungan (4th), Barry Kemp (Timer).
Class 3A Boys Officials: Bob Wern (R), Wayne Pavlischek (AR), Jeff Hearn (AR), Bucky Jones (4th), Barry Kemp (Timer).
Class 2A Boys Officials: Josh Rownd (R), PR\reston Shealy (AR), A.J. Rownd (AR), John Rownd (4th), Bob DeMailly,(Timer).
Class 1A Boys Officials: Andy Balfour (R), Kevin McLear (R), Ralf Anderson (AR), Scott Mehle (4th), Bob DeMailly (Timer).

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sure people post this on the board. Every boxscore lists the officials. Likewise, David Easley has done the same with the boys State Finals boxscores. I'll have to look through Friday's posts to see if the same was posted.

Class 4A Boys Officials: Jack Collins (R), Francisco Vasquez (AR), Mike Walters (AR), Paul Dungan (4th), Barry Kemp (Timer).
Class 3A Boys Officials: Bob Wern (R), Wayne Pavlischek (AR), Jeff Hearn (AR), Bucky Jones (4th), Barry Kemp (Timer).
Class 2A Boys Officials: Josh Rownd (R), PR\reston Shealy (AR), A.J. Rownd (AR), John Rownd (4th), Bob DeMailly,(Timer).
Class 1A Boys Officials: Andy Balfour (R), Kevin McLear (R), Ralf Anderson (AR), Scott Mehle (4th), Bob DeMailly (Timer).

Did you have to quote me so that even if I changed my post, everyone would still know? Throw a guy a bone, geez! I've seen threads on officials deleted. Is it only when they get personal or what?

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

Sure people post this on the board. Officials are listed just like the teams and players -- all are a part of the match. Every boxscore lists the officials. Likewise, David Easley has done the same with the boys State Finals boxscores. I'll have to look through Friday's posts to see if the same was posted.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard