Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
I understand that it could open a large can of worm if administration was deciding which team when where.

There are problems in all of the leagues as it is right now. This is not do or die list it is just my thoughts

4A has the best competion at the top of the league I just don't understand why schools/teams are force to stay in a league when they are seriously out matched.

3A has kind of the same problem and I think that it is also hard to gauge how good teams are then all the schools they play in their region, they defeat easily.

2A- No is going to win the Championship besides Bishop England or Chapin. Chapin won it last year and BE has won every one since 1997

1A Christ Church is should be a 3A team (skill wise) and the other schools can't keep up with that (maybe Southside Christain)

Paruthed
The best schools have programs that do well or great over a long period of time and That has nothing to do with Signing there best player.
It has to do with developing all the players.

I don't like the idea of forcing a team to move up a league just because they one a championship one year or move down because of a bad year.
but there has to be a balance so that teams that are dominating a league can move up to be challenged better.

Maybe each class makes the proposal to a board of
coaches (4A-1A) and the teams in each proposal.
The teams can agree or disagree with the proposal and the coaches will decide.

I would hope that a team that is dominating a class and the team that is being dominated would want to go up or down in the system but we are only human

Count Zero
I Shall Return

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look, every single high school sport can have your same arguement. Like I said, different teams at every school have different skill levels. If soccer changed, then football, of course, would want to change. So would tennis, baseball, golf, softball, wrestling, etc... It might work if the whole school was at the same skill level in every sport and that is impossible and improbable.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard