Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
I have a complaint to register. The concession stand had no Gatorade or food during the 4A championship Saturday night. That sucks for us to come from out of town and not be able to bring food in and then not be able to buy some when we're inside the stadium.

goal
goal
Thanks guys! All I can say is, that after being over there for so long and dealing with some of the mess I had to, it was no doubt a pleasure to sling a few dogs on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the good old USofA. To work along side some of the best coaches and greatest individual's I have had the pleasure of knowing, well there are no words. I thank you guys for allowing me to step up, it really helped put the past 15 months behind.
For all of you that didn't show up, somebody already said it "shame on you". There really is no reason not to be there. We all coach becuase we love the game, we love the satisfaction of watching these young players develope and grow. No matter how far our teams may get, there are other young players still playing to be the best, kudo's to all that made it there, and we as teachers of the game should be there to show them our support. Remember coaches it is not for us, its for them. You can't even call it a sacrifice on such a beautiful day such as Saturday. We all want some time off at the end of the season, but we made a commitment and well, then you have Sunday.

I apologize for being long winded, but, there really is no excuse for those that did not show. Perhaps they will never see the big picture, I'm glad I do, life is so wonderful when work is so enjoying. Thanks again guys for welcoming me back!

What's my name?! Chuck Norris doesn't get questions, he gets answers!
goal
goal
Also, I would like to thank the players and coaches that made it there to play this weekend. Congrats, without all of you coming home could have been a little boring. I saw some great talent and play out there. Thanks!

What's my name?! Chuck Norris doesn't get questions, he gets answers!
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
HOMEBOY HARTIN BE BACK UP IN THIS BIA BIA. TIME TO LOOK AT SOME BAWGS AND NAWGS OVER A FEW PITCHERS WITH A STRAW IN THEM!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
throw in
throw in
A Great weekend at Stone...Congratulations to all Participants!

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Question, were the state championship games RECORDED? is there any way to purchase one?

One Time!
goal
goal
Well Bam Bam.....You should call the Papa John's franchise and ask them why the h*ll they are so slow. It may also be a good idea before you come to a game like that to eat. You are in the capital of the state with plenty eating establishments unless you like eating cold pizza. I think all the people that came to the 4A game can afford it. Also if you had a problem with it you can get your a** out their and give up your Friday and Saturday to not get paid to go get some more food because the few people that were there working couldn't leave because they had to run the place. And a lot of you people need to get over yourselves thinking that your bigger than you really are!!!!! I see why kids act the way they do because of the examples they have.

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
throw in
throw in
Quote:

I have a complaint to register. The concession stand had no Gatorade or food during the 4A championship Saturday night. That sucks for us to come from out of town and not be able to bring food in and then not be able to buy some when we're inside the stadium.

Apparently, you didn't die of thirst or hunger during the 2 hours it took to play one soccer game. Maybe you could have run by the store and picked up a few supplies for concessions on your way into town, so the Heise guys could get a little break?!?

I have to concur with the other comments about the lack of stadium help for the playoffs - expecially from the "BIG" programs. Shame on you! Who do you think serves drinks, snacks, etc. to YOUR fans when you make it the finals? Maybe you could repay the favor during your "off years" - though they may be few and far-between?

I know most of the "big boys" don't post, but I'm pretty sure they read the board, so man-up next year guys and put in a little sweat equity for the cause of SC soccer!

AND....another BIG THANKS to the BC program and the Heise guys, et al. for keeping the rest of us entertained and "in-the-loop" while we sit at our computers in our easy chairs. We TRULY appreciate the MANY hours of hard work you fellows put in!

AND...Welcome back, Chuck!

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Was Dale JR there or was he too busy upping his post count with mindless babble?

My own personal stalker!

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Tugjobber those are some pretty bold statements...I'm sure they were real easy to say in front of your computer desk...

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard