Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Coach P #105692 05/27/08 03:05 PM
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Good clarification coach "Paul" and by the way I ran into an old friend of yours from North Augusta. Very nice lady. However, her name escapes me.

Shibumi #105693 05/27/08 04:34 PM
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

I think it was the article "the" in "the state cup" and the term "challenge division" that confused me. Thanks.

FROM THE SCYSA WEB SITE -- Be sure to ask your preferred club what level of play they offer. My child has benefitted tremendously with CUFC from starting out at the recreational level, to the upper levels.

About SCYSA Leagues

SCYSA offers a variety of opportunities to get involved in soccer. Please contact one of your District Commissioners to ask how you and your family can stay involved in Soccer.
SCYSA Premier League

Region III Premier League was started with the intent of providing an opportunity for the most competitive play possible for the highest-level teams within US Youth Soccer Region III to aid in the development of the US Youth Soccer players.

S.C. State Challenge League (SCSCL) - The South Carolina State Challenge League (SCSCL), is South Carolina Youth Soccer's most competitive league for both boys and girls classic teams, U13 thru U19.

Presidents Medal Soccer League (PMSL) - The President’s Medal Soccer League (PMSL) is a competitive league for U13 thru U19 boys and girls classic teams.

American Cup - The Kohl's US Youth Soccer American Cup provides recreational youth soccer players an opportunity to experience a consistent and high quality statewide tournament in a fun, festival-like atmosphere. It fosters stimulation and excitement about soccer in an effort to increase the Recreational player’s interest in and love for the game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard