#105911 05/28/08 12:14 PM
B
Bonz Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
B
Bridge FA Family Mourns Loss
Former James Island Youth Soccer Club President and original Bridge FA Board member, Dan Morrison passed away in his sleep on Sunday night. We are saddened by the loss and extend our heartfelt sympathies to his wife Janet and their children Brant, Katie, and Annie, Arrangements by Stuhr's Downtown Chapel.

Please keep family in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by jonz; 05/28/08 03:03 PM.
T
Throw In
Throw In
T
My deepest condolences, thoughts and prayers are with the Morrison family.

M
brace
brace
M
I just picked this terrible news up on the message board and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm sure all who knew Dan will agree he never met a stranger and how he was the type of parent who loved and supported his family in all of their activities with incredible passion.

Dan was gifted with a fantastic sense of humor as well as a deep desire for success in all of his endeavors. He's been taken away from us far too soon and will be missed tremendously.

Our condolences to Morrison family - Brant, Katie, Annie, Janet, his parents, and sister. Each of you are in our prayers during this most difficult time.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
H
goal
goal
H
Wow. That is terrible. I didn't know Dan well but spent some time with him at this or that ODP event. He was a heck of a nice guy. My condolences to his family and friends.

B
goal
goal
B
Very terrible news indeed. Dan was part of the driving force creating Bridge FA, spending countless hours of dedicated effort to bring the vision to reality.

I too, pass on my deepest condolences to his family.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Dan was instrumental in my daughters soccer career .He put together a girls team on JIYSC several years ago and was very succesful. His friendly smile and dedication to his friends and family will be remembered forever. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Link Copied to Clipboard