Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

it is funny to see how many come out of the wood work to trash cesa.

I think you're imagining things.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

it is funny to see how many come out of the wood work to trash cesa.

I think you're imagining things.

what am i imagining there happy daddy.are you saying people do not trash cesa? i can not wait for your answer but i have to head for greenville.i will enjoy reading your reply when i get home tonight.

world cup
world cup
Marcus,

There's not too many people here trashing CESA. I'm talking about ways that kids can get seen without going to Vegas and Houston. I think you and I had this conversation before and I'm pretty sure you agreed with me that once you identified a school you would like to attend, it would be a pretty good idea to attend their soccer camp in order to see if the coach was interested.

I guess since you have recently "doubled your investment" in the club, you suddenly have a desire to quickly become defensive.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
H
goal
goal
H
All I'm saying is that I haven't seen it in this thread particularly. I don't consider comments that take issue with some of the apparent conditions that were placed on CESA/Tormey/Hyslop's involvement with SSC to be "trashing."

I do find amusing your presumption of envy on the part of people who occasionally are critical of CESA. That may sometimes be the case, but certainly not always.

I think the real challenge is for CESA supporters to keep an open mind and not be so hyper-defensive when a criticism is made. Likewise, I think people (I'm admittedly one of them) who have "issues" with some things CESA does need to be careful to be precise and not engage in mindless "trashing." I read the Georgia forum from time to time and am disgusted by it. I don't want this place to be like that.

Cheers.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

All I'm saying is that I haven't seen it in this thread particularly. I don't consider comments that take issue with some of the apparent conditions that were placed on CESA/Tormey/Hyslop's involvement with SSC to be "trashing."

I do find amusing your presumption of envy on the part of people who occasionally are critical of CESA. That may sometimes be the case, but certainly not always.

I think the real challenge is for CESA supporters to keep an open mind and not be so hyper-defensive when a criticism is made. Likewise, I think people (I'm admittedly one of them) who have "issues" with some things CESA does need to be careful to be precise and not engage in mindless "trashing." I read the Georgia forum from time to time and am disgusted by it. I don't want this place to be like that.

Cheers.

is the GA forum as bad as FLA? gets pretty ugly over there.

H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

is the GA forum as bad as FLA? gets pretty ugly over there.

The tone is about the same. I look at the Florida forum once in a while during R3PL season, just to see what's being said about our competition. They and the Georgians have perfected the "art" of mindless trashing of other clubs. It's incredibly juvenile stuff. The maturity quotient on scsoccer.com is miles ahead - even considering the missives from our high-schoolers during that season.

goal
goal
Hey! I resemble that remark! Some of us ex-high-schoolers (I use ex instead of former, because I was forced out - it was not by my own choice) can be JUST as immature as the current ones.

H
brace
brace
H
no post from me today.
im gone fishing!!!.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Yeah..I think the thread has seen it's better days..Since CESA is out..what does the future hold for SSC? Or I guess a better question is who will be watching over the herd?
I guess they can run things themselves and put that money back in the pot for now..

Last edited by coldhardtruth; 06/03/08 12:46 PM.
goal
goal
Wow! Now, that's a heckuva rumor to start..."SSC board spends all their money on pot!" You heard it here first.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard