Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10714 04/02/03 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw (2) Refs from Cola at the lakewood Vs Camden 4/1 game at Lakewood.
In "PINK" yes Fluro "PINK" Ref uniforms they l@@k so Mmmm. What is Dennis Cook doing to us,is there a real shortage of Refs in Sumter. And he had to recruit Refs from San Fransico Mardigra.

And when they call a offside, And put both hands on there waist it looks so (She men)
PLEASE guys Yellow,Red and Black Ref uniforms is cool.Leave that Fluro PINK stuf for the next Gay soccer Olympics in San Fransico. [Big Grin]

Them two Refs was so SWEET [Wink] with the lads on the field,they din't give anyone a pink card Opps Red card Mmmm.

We all love Ref "HARVY" in Sumter a c@@l Ref,But if he Ref my game in "FLURO PINK" I am forfeit our game [Big Grin] Because I would be rolling on the sideline in tears from laughing so hard.

By the way if any one got a red card today, It doesn't count because it was April fools day.

NOTE: I have no problem with the Gay Community,And I was told by one PINK Ref that they did that because it was April fools day. Still I walk all the way to the car-park backwards (just in case) [Big Grin]

#10715 04/02/03 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thougth that was strange to. I've never seen refs where pink before.

#10716 04/02/03 12:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought that it was real cute [Big Grin]

#10717 04/02/03 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a referee, but doesn't FIFA dictate the colors worn by officials?

The ref's at the Battery/DC United game Saturday night had on the pink.

#10718 04/02/03 02:47 PM
Goal
Goal
I've seen referees wear black, yellow, red, pink, etc. Doesn't bother me a bit. As long as you can differentiate them from the players, what's the big deal?

What I don't like is when teams don't have offsetting colored socks. I thought that was a rule? If teams have to have different colored jerseys, then they should have to have different colored shorts and socks!

#10719 04/02/03 03:06 PM
Brace
Brace
Le Coach seems a little worried about his orientation. Fear not, the fuscia colored officials shirts are sanctioned and endorsed by all officials organizations of which I am aware - NISOA, USSF, FIFA, etc. Cola Fan I agree too about wearing opposite socks from the opponent - it's hard to tell who it's off when it's white on white! Is this not a rule?

#10720 04/02/03 07:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is good to see that we have people on this forum with a sense of humor. [Wink]

COLAFAN: I agree with the SOCKS/SHORTS COLORS.

HAMMER: I am a wear of the officials Ref colors, But some out there are still wet Behind the ears.

Lets see the PINK uniforms on our Female Refs,Now that would be cute and very feminine. [Wink]

#10721 04/02/03 07:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach,

Is it me, or is everyone out to get you on the message board?? [Wink]

#10722 04/02/03 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your teams were good you wouldnt worry about such detials....

#10723 04/02/03 11:00 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
yipdee..take a joke..geez..he's a good guy..his team is decent..so uh..ligthen up please

#10724 04/02/03 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you could see the pink shirts on reffs a long time ago, i remember a couple of years back when i was getting my referee cerification i was told they were being outlawed. Now a days all you really see is the yellow jersey or the blacks, but hardly ever the reds.

In a game against hartsville last week hartsville complained about my shirt blending in with my teams (black with the dark green... i dunno) so i reluctantly changed my jersey and grabbed my other one which is yellow... the referees then told me i couldnt wear it bc THEY were wearing yellow (even though in that case they should've changed their yellow jersey to the red in favor of the player), so after changing jerseys for a third time i was finally set. This instance made me really miss those pink jerseys.

#10725 04/03/03 12:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the pink is an acceptable choice for high school referees. USSF does not use the pink anymore. Actually, high school does not have an official color. Any of the USSF or NISOA colors are used.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard