goal
H
Consider yourself corrected.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't more than half of those kids in these articles play and get kicked off the CUFC '91 Team for use of illegal drugs. And didn't 4-5 players leave the team? Or is it just a rumor? If it's not a rumor then this is ridiculous that there getting talked about as being a prospect for a major University..

Yeah - we certainly wouldn't want a kid with a background like that getting a scholarship in any sport now would we?
Give me a break - find me a college that doesn't have kids with "questionable backgrounds" in some sport - we may not like it but it's reality. What makes you think soccer is above this?

W
kick off
kick off
W
Well how come everyone I talk to says at the Regional's the CUFC '91 Team had several kids get caught with the use of illegal drugs. The only one player i heard that defiantly did leave the team was Joey Demare and a kid named Ben Limbaugh, i think that's the goalie? Also, John Roberts? If i teammate has to leave the team for kids doing illegal stuff, that pretty much say's the kids who are doing illegal substances are not ready for college because my friend it is much harder when you get to college don't we all know!

Soccer certainly is much above this soccer63...Look at Parker from SV.. He could have gone to USC but ended up not, same with several other players. (With bad backgrounds)

Just putting my 2-sense in this. Happy Daddy I'm a parent of a younger boy that plays at CUFC. The word does get around...

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Don't know anything about this situation..But I have seen soccer prfessionals and parents make up excuses or look the other way because of the player's ability..Who ends up paying the price? The player...They will hit a roadblock somewhere and their days of play are over..That roadblock has several names..Character..Self esteem and integrity

H
goal
goal
H
I don't give a rip roarin' flip who you are. Your "information" is wrong and you should have the decency to refrain from posting crap about kids when you don't know what you're talking about. What distinguishes "everyone [you] talk to" from you is that they had the "decency" to confine themselves to one-on-one rumormongering rather than posting their error riddled nonsense in a public forum.

W
kick off
kick off
W
Happydaddy: Why would kids leave a team if nothing is wrong? Explain........

L
Goal
Goal
L
wkgod7 - why is this eating on you so bad?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard