Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
goal
goal
He's a cornball who never made it!!!!

Last edited by Jackson, Samuel L.; 07/29/08 05:44 PM.

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
M
brace
brace
M
wkgod7,

From your history of 23 posts I see you are new to the forum. Please refrain from attacking and/or calling kids out personally on this message board for negative reasons. Praise is welcome, tearing someone down is not.

If you aren't willing to put your name to accusations made . . . you have no business making them here, in my opinion. Most participants strive to post constructive comments that'll elevate the community discussion as a whole.

The South Carolina Elite camp was a great experience for a large number of SC players (boys and girls) and particularly for the 10 or so who captured the eye of a top 10 program like South Carolina.

Speaking of the girls, the ball served in and goal scored Saturday night by U17 National Team player, Kayla Grimsley had to have been one of the most composed combinations resulting in a finish I've ever seen. Great talent coming into SC women's soccer too!

This speaks volumes about the progress SC Youth Soccer is making. Best of luck to every player who earned a look by USC.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Manchester,

Was the Elite camp a invitation only event or was it open to anyone willing to pay or what?

W
kick off
kick off
W
I personally heard a rumor and was wondering if it were true. It's a forum? I was trying to ask a question not trying to be negative because some of the kids do have good ability and are a member of the CUFC family. So i was seeing if the rumor's were true.

M
brace
brace
M
Soccer 63,

All summer camps are fee based, but your top level players are invited to attend based on the scouting done by the head coach and assistant coaches as they attend top tournaments and regional league and odp competition during the prior year.

On the boys side this particular Elite Camp had 6 or so National team players and a bunch of region team players. The camp has been sold out for eight years now.

M
brace
brace
M
wkgod7,

If you hear a rumor about your neighbor or as you say your family, is it better to post a sign at the entrance of your community with your inquiry or do you ask the concerned party if he or she could use a hand?

Please think carefully before posting here.

K
kick off
kick off
K
Any reports on which players (girls and boys) that really stood out at the camp?

M
brace
brace
M

K
kick off
kick off
K
Great info. Thanks! Any info like this on the girls?

M
brace
brace
M
I'm afraid I don't know about that, but there was some outstanding talent on the pitch during the top camp player vs incoming freshman match.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard