goal
goal
S
Belligerent:
Sounds like Coach Chass has CESA kids and my friend has COLA kids. LOL

goal
goal
must be interesting in your world….

honey, where do you want to go eat tonight? let's go to buffet world, because they gots the most different kinds of food to choose from! mexican, italian, american, swedish...they got it all!

honey, time to buy a car, where do we go? multi-auto-choice world, of course. I don't care what they sell or how they are to deal with, but they got the most cars of anybody. heck, they gots hugos in more colors than anybody!

honey, where do you want to go have heart surgery? geez, don't you ever learn? el-boffo-biggo hospital - they gots more doctors than anybody!

it's all about the BEST options (for YOU) not who has the most.

goal
goal
sweet, i have a question for you...what kind of bear is the best?

you got dropped on your head as a child, didn't you?

S
goal
goal
S
What if the multi-auto-choice world carried Mercedes,Porsche,Lexus,and BMW's? I'll take my chances with multi-auto-choice.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Sweet Feet: I will stand by my original statement/opinion that CESA gives your child the best chance/exposure etc. to play at the next level, that is not to dismiss any other club in the state. It starts at the top and nobody has a better one two punch than CESA.

SF:

Next level is top D-I programs and Regional and National teams.

Men? Nothing is better for U15-U18s for "best chance/exposure to play at the next level" then the Bridge FA with USSF program. Nothing.

Women? No one, including CESA. Surf Cup, WAGS, CASL, Final Four, Disney, Las Vegas, PDA, Texas Shootout, Red Bull League, USYSA National League, etc, etc. is for "exposure to play at next level" and CESA usually doesn't attend CASL, has a few teams at Disney and attends nothing else. Not close to enough compared to top clubs around the country who do prepare players for the next level.

Its quality not quantity. Too many Americans are brainwashed by options, options, options. A lot of it is frill to justify the brand and money. And, having two good DOCs doesn't mean players are automatically ready for the "next level."

B
goal
goal
B

Michael, it doesn't really matter and I'm not really trying to split hairs, suffice it to say that I do know when the ultimate decisions for commitment were announced by these players.

B'rent,

If you are going to draw comparisons with numbers, at least compare apples to apples. Bridge's numbers are due to the construct of the club. Heck, if you really want to compare apples to apples as far as commitments go, it's really only the graduating seniors that matter, so the total club population is not really appropriate at all. It's really hard to do an accurate comparison when you've only been involved with one club. Having been a part, one more so than the other, of the two clubs that are being actively compared, I can tell you, more is done at CESA to "promote" the players.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Any news on the Khoury kid from BE?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Like where is he going to play? the thread has kind of thrown me off

Last edited by coldhardtruth; 01/28/09 11:45 PM.
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Kickinit and Belligerent,
Instead of trying to convince readers on this board that Bridge is the better option, maybe you should look to use your marketing acumen to keep those Bridge payers at home and not let them come to an inferior club in the upstate.

If however you want to spend your time this way, you could at least give some substance to your arguments. Bridge is the best option for players 15-18.A bold comment for sure but prove it. Saying it does not make it so. Lets take a look then at this age group. For sure there are quality players in this age group but this age group for Bridge was the third best team in South Carolina at U14 and U16 and was second at U15- I think some conclusions could be found by these facts alone. Lets look at the Academy then.How are they doing this year and how is the competition they're playing- rhetorical- I know the answer.

Please help me to understand how the academy at Bridge is better. Bridge and North Mecklenburg academy are not the same as CASL,Texans,or Longhorns academy.

As fo the girls - come on. No one takes you serious here.

Finally, go ask the college coaches and see what they say- again rhetorical.

Belligerent, I can't wait for some funny deviation for my name- they are so funny.Oh, can you throw in a what world are you in or were you dropped on your head- I love those.

Which one of you two guys works the portable lights.

Last edited by Loc Dog; 01/29/09 12:46 AM.
C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

As fo the girls - come on. No one takes you serious here.

Could you clarify this statement--just so there's no room for misinterpretation?

I've got good news and bad news...
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard