Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
brace
brace
Hurst66—

Did you see my post above with the Olympics link where you can see what channels you should have available? That may help you. . .good luck. . .

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
world cup
world cup
Thanks Cat.

Today's game was on at 5 AM and I thought it was on at 7 AM. Perhaps it was already over by the time I turned the TV on to MSNBC.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
It's all about finishing - Norway had two opportunities and finished, Japan had 3 or 4 great opportunities and couldn't finish. A coaches nightmare.
It's funny how Adu gets knocked down and Balboa says he should play through the contact, but the Japan player falls over and we got away with one. I thought Adu was getting raped out there, but no calls, whereas McBride got a call just about everytime he went down. Must be the style. Edu and Wynne played very good games, I thought.
Not happy with Florence TWC not showing the 'just Olympic' channels, this after I got an email from TWC boastin how they were - in North Carolina.

Coach Cady GSSM
world cup
world cup
Comporium Communications called me to apologize, and thanked me for making them aware that they basically forgot to throw the switch in order to pick up the games on MSNBC.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Coach Cady....

My wife just got off the phone with TWC -Columbia. Supposedly they have reprogrammed my box from their end to send me the feed once it comes back on.

Don’t know if it will help but try giving them a call.

tk

Tony King
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Comporium Communications called me to apologize, and thanked me for making them aware that they basically forgot to throw the switch in order to pick up the games on MSNBC.

comporium will raise their rates now thanks to you Hurst

world cup
world cup
I dropped call waiting and voicemail last week.

Took $120/year out of Comporium's pocket!

world cup
world cup
USA 2
Holland 2

"The wall is supposed to jump".

Balboa said it three times.

What should we be teaching our players to do:
1. Jump when you are in the wall defending a relatively straight-on direct kick from 22 yards?
2. Aim to shoot directly under the wall because you know every player is going to jump?

I'm confused?

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Last-minute goal stuns U.S. in 2-2 tie
http://www.nbcolympics.com/soccer/news/newsid=191363.html#last+minute+goal+stuns+u+s

Americans overcome early deficit, but Dutch draw even in extra time

The Americans fell into a tie atop Group B with Nigeria with four points each, two better than the Netherlands. Only two teams advance from the group stage and the Americans face Nigeria on Wednesday, Aug. 13 the final day of group play. The U.S. will be without Adu and defensive midfielder Michael Bradley, both of whom drew their second yellow card in two games, automatically suspending both for the next match.

If the Americans should tie Nigeria and the Netherlands defeat Japan, Japan would be the only team in the group without five points in the standings. As the remaining sides would each have tied each other, goal differential and then the number of goals scored would be used to decide which two teams advance to the single-elimination quarterfinal round.

As a result, regarldess of the Dutch result against Japan, the U.S. will advance with a tie, as the Americans have already scored more goals (three) than Nigeria, which defeated Japan 2-1 today after playing to a scoreless tie against the Dutch on Thursday.

Brace
Brace
At the half:

GroupB
Nigeria 1:0 USA
Netherlands 0:0 Japan

GroupD
South Korea 1:0 Honduras
Cameroon 0:0 Italy

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard