Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been told by a sources at SHAW AIR BASE, That our soccer SHAW Team are doing well and are all safe in IRAQ.

Lets hope that they will be back on time, for the 2nd USA Vs Latino Tourney in August 2003 in Sumter.

M
throw in
throw in
M
tourney usa vs latino's??..do tell me more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year in August I put a Tourney together for the local Latinos in Sumter.We had 3 Latino Teams and SHAW soccer Team.

It went down very well,The SHAW Team was in last place and had to win against Sumter Municepal For 2nd place Trophy. SHAW was 2-0 down in the first half, Then they came back to win 5-3 for 2nd place West Cola Latinos came 1st.

So this year we will doit again, Bigger and better but this time under flood lights in Sumter.But I hope all the SHAW lads will be back for the Second annual USA Vs Latinos in Sumter.

If not then we will put two all American A/B team from Sumter, And this time I am playing and not Reffing.

Why would you like to play, it is open to any players/Teams over the age of 16 and over.They play hard and fast just like on TV.

Link Copied to Clipboard