Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny thing is half the people replying on this message board don't even play for AM so quit trying to put all of this talk on them... as for AJ I know from experience that they are not that great of a team and will not have a very logn postseason... besides skill is better than luck anyday and the fact that luck eventually runs out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blah BluBlah Blah Blah..............cantBEbothered, Bishop England is overated and they suck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get everything staight... No AJ player is saying we are great...We all know that AM had more skills than us but it is real low to make excuses for the lost saturday...You complained about driving 3 hours to Kershaw and having players at the SAT. Well last year..we had to drive 3 hours to play not only Academic Magnet but Hanahan too.. We never complained about that..Maybe you should play the game and don't worry about it..I would like to give props to Number 11. He played on my side and had very good skills.. And the whole team never really complained like the other "redneck" teams that we played. And about the whole scheduling thing...Two years we had teams like Chapin, Northwestern, Cardinal Newman and Ben lippen on our schedule. and we were were always ranked .. You people obilivously didn't know that in 2000 we were number 3 the whole season and got beat by Chapin by only 1-0 so **** all you who put our school down because you don't know us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUX@soccer... 6 Just to let you know I don't and would never play for BE or AM... but let me explain something to you... BE would be the crap out of your sorry pathetic team that is made up of kids who play soccer just to have something to do after school so they don't have to go home and harvest their crops. BE, Magnet, Chapin & Waccamaw are actually skilled teams with skilled players who know what they are doing and not kids who toe-blow the ball everytime the try to kick the ball... these and many other teams in 2A would obliterate your team... don't hate on teams that are better than you just wait until the playoffs start......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harvest our crops...wtf does that have to do with soccer...We do have skills and you obilivously never seen us play enough to say how our skills are..How about u get off the computer u little geek and get out and play soccer. Don't talk crap on the pc when you should be backing it up on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I remeber correctly... which I do, I have seen your team play and lose before because of a lack of skill... GEEK?...to let you know I do play soccer for my high school. Also if your team ever gets the chance to play against us I will back my words up and I feel sorry for your team having to play... because it will just be a repeat of the past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey can't be bothered what's your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get over it you are a pathetic loser....
what school do you play for?

HAVE YOU EVER BEAT US????

whenever you have the B#LL's bring it!!!!!!!!!

GO AJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer #6, have you ever played soccer before, if you have, have you ever played BE?
I think AJ got a good win, but enough with the celebration. Surly ya'll are a good team, I think you proved it. But lay off with the bragging.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard