Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
Loc Dog Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L

CESA Announces Adidas College Player Exposure Combine for 2009

Carolina Elite Soccer Academy (CESA) will host an event to showcase potential college soccer players in Greenville, SC at the MeSA Soccer Complex on January 24 for boys and January 25 for girls. This will be an opportunity for players to compete while being evaluated by college coaches. This event is open to all Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior players regardless of club affiliation. Interested players should complete the registration form, which is now located on our home page at www.carolinaelitesc.com. We look forward to seeing you at this event. The schedule is detailed below.

Boys Girls
Saturday, January 24 Sunday, January 25

12:30 – 1:00pm GK Registration / Check-In
1:15 – 2:00pm GK Training Session
1:15 – 2:00pm Field Player Registration / Check-In
2:00 – 2:30pm Team Warm-up
2:40 – 3:50pm 11v11 Match
4:00 – 4:45pm College Soccer Q&A / Lunch Provided
5:00 – 6:10pm 11v11 Match
6:15 – 6:30pm Closing Remarks

For more information, please contact:
Nick Finotti - nfinotti@greenville.k12.sc.us / 803-524-2699
Andrew Hyslop - Andrew@carolinaelitesc.com / 864-423-7999
CESA Office – 864-329-1113

Goal
Goal
What is the cost?

Victory Starts Here!
H
brace
brace
H
last year you got lunch and a pull over and i think it was only 35$. im not sure if the price will change this year.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
The registration form says $50...still a steal

H
brace
brace
H
it was well worth the money.many coaches were on hand.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Why does CESA have this in-house "college" event but not consistently send their teams to the country's top events, where players are truly seen by more then just local SC schools? This is a recruiting tool, just like their friendly match arrangement with ODP during tryout time in May. What caused the $15 increase?

If CESA were truly about player development, especially in terms of college exposure, they would sacrifice a few State Cups for ONE year and attend Raleigh for the welfare of U15-U18 female players looking to secure their FOUR years of college.

H
brace
brace
H
i think we had this argument before.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

Why does CESA have this in-house "college" event but not consistently send their teams to the country's top events, where players are truly seen by more then just local SC schools? This is a recruiting tool, just like their friendly match arrangement with ODP during tryout time in May. What caused the $15 increase?

If CESA were truly about player development, especially in terms of college exposure, they would sacrifice a few State Cups for ONE year and attend Raleigh for the welfare of U15-U18 female players looking to secure their FOUR years of college.

I always love it when the CESA haters come out. Which SC club has had their girls players sacrifice State Cup to attend Raleigh?

Last year at the combine, their were more than 20 college coaches from women's programs watching 2-3 fields worth of players and having a Q & A session with the girls. The players paid $35, got lunch and an Adidas top, and paid no hotel bill.

Last year at the Raleigh Showcase, their were more probably 100 college coaches from women's programs at WRAL. Most of which didn't leave WRAL even though half of the tournament's entrants were someplace else. Players' teams paid $900? to enter the tournament and paid for 3 nights in a hotel plus travel to Raleigh while missing at least one day of school on Friday to play a game and possibly another on Thursday due to travel.

I'm still looking for the girl from CESA who complains about not getting seen by the college she wants to attend. I haven't found her yet.

BTW, I would venture to say the CESA lost money on last year's combine and will lose money on this year's too. Not positive about that, but I bet it's true.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
You're right, all clubs should get their kids to Raleigh, not just CESA and SCYSA is equally to blame for not scheduling better. It's easy to look ahead and do so.

Now, list the 20 schools that attended....enough said....they're schools that could see the players anytime. The Q&A? It should happen much earlier if U16s-U18s are listening. If you want to go to school in SC, then go to the CESA combine.

But, if want to expand horizons for college, it is an absolute no brainer. And, there are WELL MORE then 100 schools at Raleigh. The final 2006 list had over 200 schools for the Women's weekend.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Instead of attacking a club for trying to do more for the players of South Carolina..I challenge other clubs to do these kind of events..not just for their players but for any player that wants to attend..We do not play for CESA but have taken advantage of these events that they offer and have been very pleased...Anyone else out there interested in helping not just the players in YOUR club but all players in the State? Oh Yeah, the combine last year had players from Alabama and Tennessee attend..The bottom line? Stop attacking the ones you don't like for doing the right thing

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Do more for players? Exactly! Then take them to places where they should be and a real amount coaches are to be evaluated and stop planning everything around winning.

This combine would be a great service IF it was in addition to going to the top events. But CESA has the means and pedigree to go and they don't and that fact needs to be pointed out. To use their own combine as the college exposure, in the larger scope, is just not good enough.

Obviously, as a youth soccer club, CESA is doing a lot of great things for kids. But specifically for the college-bound player? They can do much better.

H
brace
brace
H
for me personaly i do not want to make all those trips.with gas prices so high,the cost of food and motels it just is not worth it anymore.doing one (disney)is ok or do one of the others but not all.
kickinit70 are you just in a bad mood or has cesa pissed you off? did the club you or your kid play for go to all these tournys.maybe cesa was the club so now you vent. i remember wags getting washed out two years in a row.

L
Goal
Goal
L
Are you guys new to soccer, specifically girls soccer?

WAGS and CASL tourneys are way over the top on cost vs benefit. My hats off to CESA on being bold enough to take a pass on these huge, multi venue and pricey tournaments. WAGS/CASL used to be the premier tournament but not anymore. They let tons of teams in and play on sorry fields and it hard to get a hotel close to field locations.

Disney is the best and if you’re doing it WAGS and CASL would be a waste.

Have your player make contact with coaches at schools they would like to attend to let them know their interest. Let them know your club team schedule and tournament plans plus send a bio and they will get a look. Some schools may request a video. Attend soccer camps at school of interest. Your player should take the lead with marketing herself to schools/coaches where she has an interest in attending.

FYI – be careful on having your player select a college to attend based only on soccer or the coach!

world cup
world cup
Hats off to CESA for the College Showcase Day that they sponsor. I wish more clubs would do this. I heard the pullover alone was worth more than $35.

Even if ONLY South Carolina college coaches attend, it's more than what other clubs are doing. Seriously, what percentage (and how many) of our Palmetto State girls go on to play college out of state? Unless you are a really, really good player, and you are getting a boat-load of scholarship money, it doesn't make economic sense. There are great opportunities for our girls in-state.

As for being seen against great competition outside the state of South Carolina, ALL of CESA's premier teams play in the Region 3 Premier League. MOST, if not all, of CESA's premier teams go to the Disney Showcase at the end of December.

If a player is interested in a specific school, I'm sure the coaches and directors at CESA will do everything in their power to reach out to that college coach on behalf of the player. I'm sure the CESA coaching staff will encourage that player to attend that college's summer camp.

What more do they need to do? I was at the Raleigh Shootout last year, there were a lot of women's college coaches. It was an opportunity......but I'm not sure it was the BEST opportunity to be "seen".

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Thanks Hurst..For keeping it real!!
I don't think any college coach is going to recruit a player based on one weekend of play..

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
1) More clubs should do things. Agreed.
2) SC players mostly stay in-state because that's the level of exposure they are given.
3) RIII PLeague is not great for recruiting because of its timing vs. college. In addition, the level is average after a few teams in each age group. Unless its played in a coaches backyard, they don't go.
4) CESA did go to Disney and the women's teams didn't fare well....not used to the level of competition. WAGS? Raleigh? Final Four? Jefferson Cup? PDA?
5) What the CESA DOCs and coaches do and say doesn't do it. It's what the college coach sees for him/herself. Coaches don't take the word of a SC DOC as almighty like the parents.
6) Playing three, or more, matches in Raleigh in front of 200+ coaches is a darn good opportunity.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I would like to think that players are followed over the course of two years of play by coaches rather than a weekend here and a weekend there..What if a player has a bad weekend? An injury and does not play up to par? Most coaches go to these events with players already in mind..Or at least I would hope so

L
Goal
Goal
L
2- most kids stay in state due to lower costs and more academic/scholarship money available to attend a in-state school. FYI – Clemson tuition $17k in state – Auburn tuition $38k out of state.

3- you’d be surprised how many college coaches (assistants) make it to r3pl games, especially if a player has expressed an interest in their team/school.

4- college coaches come to watch players not teams and don’t care about overall team performance.

5- it’s the other way around. College coaches reach out to DOC of clubs looking for talent and info on players.

6- going to CASL or WAGS isn’t bad but there are other tournaments that are just as productive to attend.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
The information parents are receiving on the college process and what college coaches are actually doing seems really skewed. But, from these posts from parents, I guess you are buying into the current system in South Carolina as successful. Interesting and surprising.

world cup
world cup
k70,

Here's my brief experience with the college recruiting process for girls. I got it straight from the State DOC of a very competitive R3 state. The guy has been around the game for 30+ years.

If your daughter is really good, and wants to earn a college scholarship to a major out-of-state university, have her tryout for the state ODP team and make sure she works her butt off to get heldover. If your daughter is heldover, and she eventually makes the region team, she is one of the 20 best players her age in the southeastern US. All 20 of these girls are basically looking at full rides.

No HS phenom, no R3PL play, no Raleigh, WAGS, Jeff Cup, PDA or Disney. Plain and simple, this is the "easiest path" (and by no means is it easy).

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
Goal
Goal
L
k70,

i'm not seeking information - i've been through it. Have you?

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
I have seen very good results from players attending summer camps of the schools they are interested in, especially in summer before their soph. and jr. years. Then sending bios, updates and club schedules to coaches shows interest and can put player on coaches' radar.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I think anytime a player gets to continue playing soccer during their college years would be considered successful...In any state

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Who is it? And what state is he from? Of course, if you make the Region team you'll have a great opportunity. But what about the many, many other good players who don't make it? This DOC is stating the obvious about Region team players. A pool of 20-24 players within 13 states worth of players leaves a lot of others, not on a Region team, that need to be showcased and can/do play at good schools.

The top tournaments are a very important tool for college coaches. Ask any of them and they will not put local club combines and summer camps before the top tournaments.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Twice, once in Region III (SC) and once in Region I (NY). Both girls.

world cup
world cup
k70,

You've lived in both NY and SC, let me offer up this scenario. My daughter is a junior and two of the schools that she is interested in are Fordham and College of Charleston. Both D1 schools, both comparable programs. If they square off tomorrow, it's probably a 1-goal game either way.

Both of these schools could see her at Disney, Orange Classic and possibly at the Raleigh Shootout. (She's going to the Orange Classic). She has the opportunity to see either of these schools play. She could shoot down to Charleston any time to see CofC or she could head up to Durham this weekend to see the Lady Rams take on Duke and UNC. She's already attended CofC's summer camp and next year she could go up to the Bronx and attend Fordham's.

Assuming both schools see her play and like her a little bit....what's the offer? Where do we go?

College of Charleston is an in-state school, tuition, room & board runs about $20K per year. If she's a good student she can earn the Palmetto scholarship which is worth about $7,500. The school can give her a leadership/academic scholarship worth another $5,000. If the soccer coach gives her $5,000 for playing, she's left with a balance of about $2,500 per year, times 4 years, equals $10,000 in college loans.

If she wants to go to Fordham, which costs $45,000 per year, she gets ZERO for the Palmetto or Life, the school could give her $20,000 in academic/leadership/financial aid and $5,000 for soccer. That leaves her a balance of $20,000 per year, times four years, equaling $80,000 in college loans.

What's the call? Bottom line, I don't want her $80K in debt when she's done.

My point here is that there is a strong incentive to stay in-state. There are D1 and D2 programs that can appeal to a varying degree of talent.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
None of the above. Just send her to the CESA combine, let the CESA DOCs make a few phone calls and she will never have to kick a ball again......it will all fall into place.

corner kick
corner kick
I think something else to consider is supply and demand. I wouldn't be surprised if the demand is for in-state or local coaches over out-of-state ones due to money and/or location. When I played youth soccer, everyone at the highest level went to WAGS and Raleigh and Disney and Orange and got exposure to other coaches and letters to say "hey, keep in touch, we're interested," but every single person I know ended up staying in state or going out of state and then transferring back in.

You should never choose a college 'just' for soccer or 'just' for anything; it's almost never a good idea. You need to be happy with most of the aspects of the school. So technically, it's better to contact the coaches at the schools you like, let them know your schedule, and go from there rather than hope you win the crapshoot of which coach happens to show up for ten minutes at your game out of the hundreds at a tournament.

At any rate, the point is that you have to do a heck of a lot more to get into a college for a sport than just "show up" somewhere. I'd also imagine the demand for in-state showcases is a lot more than parents demanding that teams go to four different, very expensive, tournaments.

If everyone on a team wants to go out-of-state, yeah, it makes more sense to write to coaches so they know they can come see you at tournaments you and they will be at. But if most of the team wants to stay in state, or on a larger scale, most of the club, it doesn't make sense to spend that much extra effort on something that is costly and not as rewarding. Just depends on demand and need.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Coaches go to top events just for that reason: to recruit by identification and evaluation.....there are alot of teams and they can see alot. Coaches throw out letters, videos and DVDs for the most part. They attend things based on their schedule and where they can get the most work done in a 3-day period, not by who writes them and what is most convenient/cost effect for the youth player/family.

You're right, you don't have to go to every top event but if your're the state's top club, recruit as much as CESA does and advertise all the things they do, then just going to 1 top event just isn't enough.

And you're right, you don't just show up. You prepare, work hard, train and then perform at the event....and perform well! It's a challenge and kids need to be up for it and sometimes encouraged by Mommy and Daddy to do so. Hard work for things, that parents can not control, is no longer in kids' minds.

Money is a big factor in college, no doubt. But look at it another way. Go to a few top events and, don't just show up but, actually play well and maybe scholarship money might come your way. You'll never know staying in SC and settling.

If all kids in SC want is a local school that's cheap, then I'm dead wrong on all this.

But I have a feeling that if parents and kids were educated early in the process and knew what was going on around the country to become a better player, while finding a good school, and all the opportunities that are out there, they wouldn't settle and would at least try to expand their horizons.

More so, there are kids in SC that want more and deserve it.

corner kick
corner kick
I don't think the sole issue is that it's cheap, but if you compare two schools where you like both of them, you could play soccer at both, but you save 20k+ a year by going in state...I think most people end up choosing the "save 80k a year" option. You should never go somewhere "just because" of something because being unhappy will end up affecting your performance at the school.

But cost, again, can have a HUGE influence. I got into multiple schools and was dying to get out of state...but I got a full ride + to a local school and my parents pretty much said "you're going, end of story." It wasn't worth 80k+ interest on top of whatever my next step costs--in this case 40k a year in loans for four more years plus crappy pay and crappy hours for a few years afterward--just to go elsewhere.

It's just something everyone has to evaluate personally and as a family and generally, 80k+ in debt isn't worth it to a lot of people anymore.

Also, I don't know if it stands anymore, but back when I played, parents and players had a little input with the coaches as to where we wanted to go. Our coach would say, we can get into these tournaments, we need to do at least 2, what do we want to do. If that still stands, then it's not CESA making those decisions, it's the players and coaches deciding what's best for them.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

None of the above. Just send her to the CESA combine, let the CESA DOCs make a few phone calls and she will never have to kick a ball again......it will all fall into place.

No, that's not what you should do at all.

What you should do is go to CASL for the women's showcase. There you can be with the 90 (that's right, 90) U-17 women's team that were accepted last year. You'll play one game on Friday, one on Sat. and one on Sun. Hopefully Fordham will choose to watch half of one of your games. Of course, that is only if you are lucky enough to be at WRAL.

By the way, this EXCLUSIVE showcase featured 9 teams from NC at U-17 last year and 4 of those U-17 teams were from CASL. Now we can argue all day about how good the 4th best CASL U-17 team is or the 9th best NC team is, but I can tell you that if you end up in their division nobody from Fordham or C of C is going to bother watching your game.

3 nights at a hotel = $350, $900 entry fee divided by 15 = $60, coaches expenses divided by 15 = $40. Approx. $450 per player.

I'll pay the $15 increase at the combine and still go to state cup whether Fordham is there or not. Thanks for the advice though.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T

"Money is a big factor in college, no doubt. But look at it another way. Go to a few top events and, don't just show up but, actually play well and maybe scholarship money might come your way. You'll never know staying in SC and settling." from kickinit70

I'll bet that most of the players playing at Clemson, Furman, USC, CofC, or any of the other SC schools might disagree with your assesment that they settled.

"If all kids in SC want is a local school that's cheap, then I'm dead wrong on all this." from kickinit70

"But I have a feeling that if parents and kids were educated early in the process and knew what was going on around the country to become a better player, while finding a good school, and all the opportunities that are out there, they wouldn't settle and would at least try to expand their horizons." from kickinit70

I feel that those who want to go out of state have done fairly well recently. Right now, there are former CESA women's players playing at/or committed to: Ohio State, UNC Charlotte, Univ. of GA, Univ. of Southern Cal (recent national champions I believe), Villanova, West Point, App. State, etc. With a little more research I could go on. And this with CESA not going to CASL or WAGS in recent memory.

I think maybe kickinit70 needs to go to Greenville and join the BOD and straighten that club out before they force other kids to 'settle' for playing at in-state schools.

H
goal
goal
H
Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn. My two cents:

In-state, out of state, public, private, big, small - these are all choices that individual families have to make based on their particular circumstances and desires. There is no "right" answer.

Any chance for a player to be seen by college coaches is a good thing. The CESA combine is a great opportunity for the players to be seen by college coaches.

There are lots of ways for players to get exposure. My son's team has played several "showcase" weekends against good competition and in front of coaches from every program in the state. They've played at USC (twice), Clemson, Furman (twice), Lander and College of Charleston. These were arranged by our team's coach.

We have played in the Disney Showcase twice, the Triangle Friendlies, will play at CASL this year and the Triangle Friendlies and Cincinnati Blue Chip Showcase in '09. Several of our players participated in ODP and two were Region camp holdovers (both goalkeepers, one a 92, the other a 91 - you can imagine the fight for playing time they have on their club team!)

The bottom line is that teams should take (or make) as many opportunities as possible to be seen by as many coaches as possible. These coaches all know each other. They talk all the time and actually help each other with recruiting. If a player impresses a coach at a school that he/she may not be interested in, that coach will usually be happy to give a recommendation to the coach at a school that does interest the player.

We're just getting started in the "serious" recruiting stage. It will be exciting, nerve-wracking, disappointing and challenging - at various points along the way. Trying to properly weight soccer, academics, environment, location, is not easy. The best way to maximize your options is to be seen, over and over again. The CESA combine is a chance to be seen.

H
brace
brace
H
it seems to me that cesa is trying to get as many girls/boys as possible into college and have some of it paid for by the schools.the combines help in doing that. coaches at last years combine contacted my daughter so it looks like it works.
at the u-16 age is when the college coaches are lined up on the sideline watching so at that age attending bigger tournys may not be a bad idea.other than that it is a big exspense just to say i played at wags.
there are many kids on the cesa 91 girls that are going to play in college.most will be in state with most of their college paid for.there are 3 with the chance to play in the SEC and ACC. not bad for a team that has been at the bottom of the region for 2 years.they only go to disney and the cesa showcase.(and combine)
they may have to "SETTLE" for Cof C and clemson,usc and other sc schools but that is not bad.when the word "Settle" or "Settled" is used it looks like a slap at the college education these kids will get by playing in state.its kind of hard to imagine a kid going to the likes of Presbyterian as having to settle for that good education.i bet a lot of kids that do not play sports would like to settle for them.

Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 09/19/08 12:22 PM.
R
corner kick
corner kick
R
If you are good enough to play at a 'big' school in SC then it doesn't matter what club or team you play for, which tournaments you attend, or what college combine you showcase your ability at - 'they' will know who you are!!

If you are not one of the above, most SC colleges will take you anyway! (Broad, but not a negative statement - I just don't have the time to elaborate). I will however concede that this is beginning to change as the competitiveness increases.

Basically the local soccer community is duped by coaches & clubs regarding the college recruiting process!

P
kick off
kick off
P
I completely agree with the 'all or nothing' mentality. If you can't do it all, don't do anything. If you do try something, without trying everything, then you shall be burned at the stake.

L
Loc Dog Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L
Initial list of committed collegiate programs for the combine is up on CESA's website.

http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/NewsEvent.aspx?article=195

D
kick off
kick off
D
Does USC attend? If not why not?

H
brace
brace
H
there should be more adding on before the combine.as of now, the list does look a little shorter and weaker from what i remember last years being.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
My point is made!

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Which was......

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
we are not going there again..are we? In a nutshell..CESA uses the combine to steal players and the combine is not enough exposure for the college bound players..They should be going to WAGS..There you go!! Let's not go down this path again..Okay?

world cup
world cup
CHT is being sarcastic.

He's already stated that there is value in this type of a program.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Thats a dumb argument, if thats their argument. My daughter went last year and there were coaches all over the place. D1 coaches......tons of them.

The list for this year is either not yet complete or perhaps they're getting less atention from the colleges.

We'll go back this year based on a great eexperience last year. If this year doesn't cut the mustard we'll think twice about it next year.

But last year was an excellent experience and an excellent value. And perfect for the college coaches. Not sure why this wouldn't be a no brainer for them.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
I think he was wearying of kickinit's argument....

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I said a nutshell..So we are going there again.We enjoyed the combine ourselves but not everyone see's things the same.So every so often there are ten pages on why you like or dislike what CESA does on this forum.I give CESA a two thumbs up for what they have done..especially for the girls program..But the bottom line is some are gonna love em and some are going to hate em..It's kind of a democrat/republican love

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Not commenting on the merits or alternative motives...BUT

Why would this not be a service that SCYSA should provide outside of ODP?

I am sure they can rotate it in the different districts every year...And it should be run by the State DOC

S
goal
goal
S
I think they are already doing that as SCYSA is just another acronym for CESA! Just kidding as I had to get my dig in against the "evil empire"! This post will hopefully liven up the board a little bit!

L
Goal
Goal
L
Let’s take a vote –

Which organization would you prefer handle a college combine - CESA or SCYSA?

And would you prefer Adidas or Score as the primary sponsor?

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Here we go with the republican / democrat thing again.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I am voting for the green party...and if you were in..now you are out!! Setting up my own term limits

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
You sound like a socialist......perhaps godless to boot.

Anyone living in an area that gets NC tv see the latest Elizabeth Dole commercials? Jeez.....is Carter Wrenn still alive?

world cup
world cup
Is JL Mann still alive?
Is AC Flora still alive?
Is TL Hanna still alive?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Let me put it to you another way

It is not the shirt that matters it is the player, it is not the shoe it is the foot that goes in it. And a combine designed by college coaches already working in the ODP system of SCYSA with the state DOC... would it be any different? would it be worse?

Or if there are some NCAA rules issues (which I think there may be) having someone implement the combine is hardly difficult. It should be a service of the main body it does not stop the individual clubs from hosting their own.

Would probably get a better turnout than ODP...

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Is JL Mann still alive?
Is AC Flora still alive?
Is TL Hanna still alive?

Did they work for Strom Thurmond?

L
Loc Dog Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Howdy do---

I have a question from a parent that I don’t know the answer to. Pay now or Pay Latter.

They have asked me if they should just show up the day of the event to register and pay, or should they mail in the registration form and money before hand.

I am assuming CESA would want to know in advance about how many kids were coming but since I have never been to their showcase I thought I'd try to ask the pro's from Dover if they had any advice. Anyone???

I thank you in advance.

tk

Tony King
N
corner kick
corner kick
N
Last year I believe they closed registration well in advance of the event. If they want in, they should register now.

L
Goal
Goal
L
i've been told that registration is soon to close.....they should get it in asap.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Thank you both~! Based on that bit of info I just went ahead and sent an email straight to the source. I will be sure to pass along what I find out about the deadline to register.

tk

Tony King
L
Loc Dog Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L

Brace
Brace
Very impressive list of colleges! Kudos to CESA for offering this program!

M
brace
brace
M
This combine is really getting some legs. Thank you CESA for giving players an additional and convenient venue to be seen. Great stuff!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
corner kick
corner kick
I wish they'd had this sort of thing when I was in high school =(.

L
Loc Dog Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
L

goal
goal
i wish they had electricity when i was in high school.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard