Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#10901 04/07/03 08:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without Adrian we are nothing? You are full of it cause we beat MB without him. We lost to NMB because of the weather, Gtown is notorious for losing in the mud. We beat MB because we worked as a team and wanted it more than MB. MB counted us out before we even played, and they wont be the only team.

#10902 04/07/03 08:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spyder, everybody has bad games and that was ours. Call it an upset. I dont know why you think your all high and mighty, i'm guessing your affiliated with myrtle beach and if you think we couldnt beat you you'd be wrong, anybody can win the playoff games in lower state on any day, and if it turns out we see you guys in the playoffs and you dont respect us like it sounds like you are right now you're in for a long night.

#10903 04/07/03 08:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by the way if your team lost to georgetown then i you better throw your name out of the lower state hunt too... since we are after losing to CF.

#10904 04/07/03 09:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not pulling for any high school since i am done with the game, but i recall georgetown losing to mb early in the season, granted that was a scrimmage it was still 4-0, anyways lowerstate 3A might be represented by either of the beaches, mostly nmb, but who knows mb may pull off the upset, third times the charm

#10905 04/07/03 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really dont know why everyone is arguing about the lowerstate. It is clear that the upstate is home to the main powerhouses. Eastside, Riverside, Mann, and Daniel all seem like they would win state if it wasnt from eachother. It would be a brave man to vote against one of them.

#10906 04/08/03 12:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
... exactly what i said.

#10907 04/08/03 12:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, im guessing all of you guys think that Georgetown is a bottom rung team? Well, i guess we will have to see in the playoffs, won't we.

PDJ Stopper #15

#10908 04/08/03 01:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gtown, just make sure you're not all talk and you can back up what you say

#10909 04/08/03 02:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just saying we are not as bad as all of you guys think we are. We are not like stall or something.

#10910 04/08/03 02:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not trying to bust anyones bubble from the Lowstate, but I think in this instance it would probably be smart to bet on a team from the Upstate in AAA. Having been to that game and having won it, I remember what made the difference was playing a higher quality of teams during the regular season and leading up to the Finals. Being in close games goes a long way the further down the road you get. Unfortunately for Lowstate teams, there are more quality teams in the Upstate in AAA and those better Lowstate teams only have one or two tests during the year. Believe it or not that is a big disadvantage come playoff time. Some teams don't know how to play under pressure, and believe me there is plenty of it in that BIG game. Thats why it is important for those higher quality Lowstate teams to play some of the AAAA powerhouses like a Wando during the season.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard