Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
goal
OP Offline
goal
I wish there was some way to do the same thing in South Carolina!

Referee Halsey relegated three divisions as Terry is cleared to face United

Referee Mark Halsey has been handed this week's high noon Sunday fixture as a reward for dishing out a controversial straight red card to John Terry at Eastlands last weekend.

As the Chelsea skipper leads his side out against the champions after the FA today cleared him to play, the Bolton-based official has been put in charge of the high noon clash between Chester and Shrewsbury in Coca-Cola League Two!

Halsey dismissed Terry for hauling down Jo in the Blues' 3-1 win at Manchester City, but the England captain successfully appeal against the red card he picked
up at Manchester City.

Halsey deemed it a serious foul play and showed Terry the red card, but Chelsea protested, and yesterday submitted a claim for wrongful dismissal.

Jo still had a long way to go to goal when the foul came in from Terry, whose fellow defender Ricardo Carvalho was in close attendance.

An independent regulatory commission heard the appeal today and the FA revealed they upheld Chelsea's claim, meaning England captain Terry must no longer serve a three-match ban.

Had the ban been enforced, Terry would have missed Sunday's crucial Premier League clash with champions United, as well as the Carling Cup tie against Portsmouth on 24 September and the league encounter with Stoke three days later.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Brace
Brace
Bollocks that he gets the opportunity to play this weekend! If they weren't playing Man U., the suspension would have stood.

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
Goal
Goal
Fred Beiber would have had terry charged with Assault!

bench
bench
Shut^&Play.....that was the most accurate comment in the history of this message board!!!!

"He's cutter than me, but I'm a better Footballer" Samuel Eto'o in reference to David Beckham

Link Copied to Clipboard