Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2d1dad Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
I'm told tonight's LA Galaxy vs Chicago Fire match on ESPN2 at 9:00 will have one of South Carolina's best referees, Alex Prus, at Center.

I had the pleasure of working two high school games at Blue Ridge High with Alex a year or so ago when he first moved to town. I knew he was a "cut above" when I worked with him - little did I realize I was working with a FIFA International Referee of his stature!!!

To put it simply, Alex is a great guy as well as an outstanding referee - it'll be fun watching him tonight!!!

world cup
world cup
Rock Hill chiropractor Jeff Muschick is also officiating MLS matches. Jeff is a Winthrop grad and he has reffed many, many high school and college games in South Carolina.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
bench
bench
He's really good at that level, but when it comes to International Matches and International Club Tournaments he really did not show that great 'FIFA' level that I hear.

--In fact, no U.S. Referee ever shows anything better than average....and thats a fact!!!

"He's cutter than me, but I'm a better Footballer" Samuel Eto'o in reference to David Beckham
bench
bench
One more for Blanco against Becks!!

I'll have to say that the referee was not that bad, I'll give him a 7.0 avg!!!

"He's cutter than me, but I'm a better Footballer" Samuel Eto'o in reference to David Beckham

Link Copied to Clipboard