Brace
Brace
C
Quote:

What was the entry fee for VC?

$375

brace
brace
A lost opportunity is a chance to appreciate more the opportunity to play when it arises.

Ask a kid who is rehabbing waiting for surgery and you won't hear compaints about having to play the next week because of rain or snow.

It is all relative.

If you have class before, you will have class after. If you are a nut before, you will be a nut after.

Chill, and enjoy it. Get old, retired, and stay happy, mon.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
C
Brace
Brace
C
Quote:

Doesn't matter. I, as a parent, did not have to write a check.

I did. It's 1/3 of our soccer budget.

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

What was the entry fee for VC?

$375

OH, that changes everything! I had no idea the tourney was that expensive! The money should be wired today! How can we survive this financial disaster! I expect scsoccer to come up with a bailout program this morning! What about the t shirts? How come Obama doesn't play soccer? I suggest a $790 billion bailout for all South Carolina soccer tournaments, snow equipment for every high school with a girls' soccer team, and an extension of the season.
NOW.

brace
brace
My medication is balanced once again. I have decided that if a tournament is over $250, you should not complain. It is over $250, you should complain. Or maybe $200, let me think about this. smiley . smiley . smiley

H
brace
brace
H
Loosing the entry fee to a club tourny has never really bothered me because it was already figured into my club fees before i paid them for the year. What gets me more is when a tourny is cancelled on a sat and you have paid for Friday nights motel stay and they will not let you get out of your Saturday night stay. Most of the time it is a 85.00 a night a room but since you have to book through the tourny web site it cost you 135.00
Have been lucky and never had but a couple get washed out.Sometimes you come on home and sometimes you stay and sightsee.

brace
brace
Add to my list free hotel rooms and frequent stay points. I agree, hard headed. Isn't it uncanny how the cancellations are usually right after the time that you could give back the hotel room.

Old trick at 6:15 after the cancellation policy time: Tell them your youngest child has a highly contagious disease (like smallpox or something) and you really don't feel right about entering the room. If they refund the price or don't charge you, you won't stay. It has never failed for us.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

Add to my list free hotel rooms and frequent stay points. I agree, hard headed. Isn't it uncanny how the cancellations are usually right after the time that you could give back the hotel room.

Old trick at 6:15 after the cancellation policy time: Tell them your youngest child has a highly contagious disease (like smallpox or something) and you really don't feel right about entering the room. If they refund the price or don't charge you, you won't stay. It has never failed for us.

I thought you were frugal. Sounds just down right cheap to me!

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
brace
brace
Probably cheap is closer to the truth.

World Cup
World Cup
3/2/09
Weather derails outdoor sports slate
Phil Bowman, The Post and Courier

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard