Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#10951 04/17/03 04:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
other than NMB, one team to look out for in 3A lowerstate is BC. They havent had their normal, stellar season. But any time you have players and especially a coach who know what it takes to win they will be tough. Its gunna be a good battle down there to get a winner.

#10952 04/17/03 12:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree with you more on the coaching and players experience equals success. However, the point is that they are too young at this point to make serious noise this year. The coaching is there, but the players are far too young. First year 15-16 year olds playing teams composed of 17-18 year olds is a big difference. The BC players are beginning to hit their growth spurts and as they do will become stronger and sharper mentally. I am by no means a BC fan, infact more of a crosstown enemy, but look for the bearcats to make some serious noise starting in 2005, if not sooner. If the coaching staff stays at Brooklyn Cayce, the lowerstate could be in for trouble. thanks les

#10953 04/20/03 04:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the coaching staff leaving? Les you are correct that BC is way to young this year! I saw them this weekend at the Palmetto Cup (which was first class as always!)and they are tiny!!! They should have gotten a result vs PG but number 4 was way to big! I don't know why the staff would leave Heise has been ther for ever!!!!!!!

#10954 04/19/03 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bc without heise is like an ice cream cone without the cone--really messy and hard to eat.(probably will melt in your hand, too.)

--wax it up and grind

#10955 04/21/03 06:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no sorry about that.... i should have cleared that up a little. No way will heise leave. I just meant that the only thing that could keep bc from making a run would be if infact that situation occurred, which it wont i hope.... thanks and again sorry about that

#10956 04/21/03 11:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok let me clear this up... WF-DUDE is not on the West Florence team. So dont think anything he says reflects us.

Basically what i see in 3A is no main team really seperating themselves from the pack. A lot of these teams could beat anybody on any given day. There are some overrated teams in 3A too that are going to get a scare.

When it comes down to West Florence it all depends on which team shows up, Hopefully its the team that beat N Myrtle Beach, Socastee, and Summerville, and hopefully its not the team that showed up against S. Florence, Dreher, Carolina Forrest, and Hillcrest.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard