Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mann and Eastside are playing monday night for the first time this season. What do yall think about this game and who do you think will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have played both this year, and both are quality teams. Mann has two very good strikers in Gasmovic and O'Campo and these two could cause problems for Eastside in the back. This should be a very close game and if both teams show up to play it could go the distance. Eastside likes to score in bunches so if they put a few in they may hold off Mann. Eastside really came alive against us in the second half, the game was tied 1-1 at half, but Eastside put 3 very quick goals in and took over. They know how to knock the ball around but the longer Mann stays even, ahead, or close the more frustrated Eastside's players will get. This game will be a very good one to see not only this year but the next two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i pick jl mann by a sqeaky clean pk...that HOT goalie better play to his potential...GOD I WANT HIM

D
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
D
Eastside and Mann play Tuesday Night at Eastside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha i picked the outcome of the game!

Link Copied to Clipboard