Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#109970 10/25/08 02:26 AM
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
Dudicated just had two games cancelled for Saturday at Patriot's Point in Mt. Pleasant. I wonder what conspiracy theory will be presented this weekend and can it go on for 19 pages. Remember the old saying " It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature"

C
Coach
Coach
C
Hah...just noticed it was a double-header against MPSC and my club's U13 team...doubtless we're all in it together.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
It's fixed!!! Medicated will never play at MPSC again..I think we should have congressional hearings on this matter before the 16 pages begin..SSC games are cancelled as well..

C
Coach
Coach
C
Oh, my gosh...SSC has become a part of this travesty as well? Well, there go all my local fields...think I'll just cancel the rest of our season.

M
bench
bench
M
The fact of the matter is...it could be sprinkling, raining or have rained within a couple days and MP shuts down the fields. This happened to be a good call on their part. MP Soccer has a long way to go before becoming a reputable club/fields or no fields. No bragging rights on many teams u14 and up yet they have over 5000 kids in the program. Now they have an immature kid in charge of the academy program. This will fail because he doesn't have the foresight, maturity, intelligence or the knowledge to make it work. I see big changes with it!

corner kick
corner kick
The conspiracy has spread!

Soon, not even Columbia will be safe from it.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
C
Coach
Coach
C
Columbia may be the mastermind behind it all; it could be a plot to discredit the coastal clubs and facilities, force more games and tournaments to be played in the Columbia area, and consolidate Columbia's power as a center of all things soccer so they can compete with the CESA giant in the Upstate.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I think we are on to something here..They take our club dues..make us buy their pretty uniforms and then cancel our games..Due to weather? a conspiracy I say.All we need now is the smoking man who leaves little clues behind like the X files..What's that I hear? A knock at the door..

corner kick
corner kick
Come to think of it...I DID smell some mysterious cigarette smoke the last time I was out at Patriots....

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

The fact of the matter is...it could be sprinkling, raining or have rained within a couple days and MP shuts down the fields. This happened to be a good call on their part. MP Soccer has a long way to go before becoming a reputable club/fields or no fields. No bragging rights on many teams u14 and up yet they have over 5000 kids in the program. Now they have an immature kid in charge of the academy program. This will fail because he doesn't have the foresight, maturity, intelligence or the knowledge to make it work. I see big changes with it!

Welcome to the boards, mpsoccerfan! I am a little confused by your name though, as it IMPLIES you are a fan of Mt. Pleasant soccer. Judging by your first post, that obviously does not appear to be the case. I must have incorrectly assumed that the MP in your name implies Mt. Pleasant.......

As for your comment, "Now they have an immature kid in charge of the academy program", I disagree completely. Nothing like coming out of the gate and personally attacking someone. Thanks also for your confidence in the program that "this will fail". Wait.........your negativity sounds familiar........any chance you and "Dadicated" are buddies? Suggestion: You might want to consider changing your name so that others don't incorrectly assume, as I did, that you actually are a fan of Mt. Pleasant soccer......

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard