Goal
How's SV going to be this year?
Did they lose many seniors?

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
H
goal
goal
H
One SV player moved to Irmo - Raymond Keyes.

SV should be pretty good this year, but they lost some big players. Gone are Czulinski, Houghton, Flynn, Hartvigsen and Wollersheim ("Holland"). GK Will Frierson, who played very well last year, also graduated. His replacement is the keeper for the CUFC U-17 Elite team, and is on the ODP Region III team - so they should be fine in goal. Antoine Parris will be back. There are a couple of pretty good sophomores coming up as well. All things considered, they should be good. Getting back to Stone Stadium for the fourth year in a row? That will take some luck - but you never know!

A
throw in
throw in
A
Quote:

One SV player moved to Irmo - Raymond Keyes.

SV should be pretty good this year, but they lost some big players. Gone are Czulinski, Houghton, Flynn, Hartvigsen and Wollersheim ("Holland"). GK Will Frierson, who played very well last year, also graduated. His replacement is the keeper for the CUFC U-17 Elite team, and is on the ODP Region III team - so they should be fine in goal. Antoine Parris will be back. There are a couple of pretty good sophomores coming up as well. All things considered, they should be good. Getting back to Stone Stadium for the fourth year in a row? That will take some luck - but you never know!

SV will not be a legitimate threat this upcoming season. You don't lose, what, ten starters (?) and compete for state. The only team I can think of that did anything similar to that was Irmo in 2004, but lets face it, SV is not as talented as Irmo was back then.

As for the question at hand, it's practically a toss-up between Irmo and Northwestern. However, Northwestern in the champion until proven otherwise, so that's my pick.

H
goal
goal
H
Soccer's a funny game. Funny things can happen in one-offs, like playoff games. I absolutely agree that Irmo and NW are the prohibitive favorites. They're both loaded with great players and are very well coached. I think SV will be solid and I will be surprised if they don't have a decent playoff run. As for getting to the Championship, as I said, that will definitely take some luck.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Northwestern..perfect season.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Enzo+Alex+Dennis+Robbie+everyone else = back to back champs

One Time!
S
throw in
throw in
S
how about a little bit of zach acree leo mucufsky taylor varney emmitt lunceford kyle mcwean all lads goin to do work this year

C
kick off
kick off
C
my preseason vote is Irmo! Talented players-- well coached and I would say the time is right. Again this is preseason but I think everyone is right== these 2 teams will meet for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

goal kick
goal kick
i believe that both teams have talent enough for 2 high school teams each.

that said NW will once again be state champs and irmo will underacheive as it has in past years.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard