Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
kick off
kick off
W
NW for 2009. The Irmo boys are too wild outside of the field. NW knows how to handle themselves better and knows what it takes to be a champion. Plus NW has better players

M
brace
brace
M
It'll be IRMO vs NW in the final with the win going to IRMO. Wkgod7, as you know so well the players on the squad have played together for many years and this is their time and they know it. Player for player, IRMO is stronger and is the only team in the state capable of neutralizing Enzo. Remember, Northwestern won on a very bad call last year after IRMO dominated the game during the Upper State Championship. No question, IRMO is the better team. NW was the team with more good luck in that one.

Wando is always loaded with talent and deserves respect. Wando should be the hurtle IRMO will need to clear in the Lower State Championship prior to meeting NW in the final.

goal
goal
Manchester, give me a break. Irmo is stronger player for player? No. Northwestern won on a very bad call last year? That was last year it is time to stop being bitter that they lost and move on. You cannot say no question, Irmo is the better team. You are a clown if you think so. They are both excellent teams.

Irmo is a great team and if both teams happen to meet in the state championship it will a hell of a game.

goal
goal
Manchester, give me a break. Irmo is stronger player for player? No. Northwestern won on a very bad call last year? That was last year it is time to stop being bitter that they lost and move on. You cannot say "no question, Irmo is the better team". You are a clown if you think so. They are both excellent teams.

Irmo is a great team and if both teams happen to meet in the state championship it will be a hell of a game.

Last edited by The Real Henry; 01/30/09 05:20 PM.
M
brace
brace
M
Not bitter at all Real Henry. Luck is always a factor in games, good and bad. Did you see the upper state final last year? IRMO dominated putting the NW defenders on their heels 80% of the game. No clowning around about that. It was obvious. Enzo was neutralized and NW was lucky to get out of the stadium with the win. IRMO was the better soccer team that day. This is a new season and what we have to base our projections on is the past. You are right, should they meet in the finals it'll be a great rematch as both are loaded with talent but we're both biased, aren't we?

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal
goal
Yes I was at the game. Irmo did dominate and was the better team that day. But Northwestern won.

I would say we both are a tiny bit biased haha. Makes for a great ScSoccer rivalry!

M
brace
brace
M
Absolutely! That was make's it exciting for all.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
I thought I was gonna have to break you to up. Gettin a little heated ha. But i agree with you both that Irmo did have the better play last year, but the way NW played in the final last year sealed the deal for me that they were the best team in the state. Champions win like NW did vs Irmo, even if they had a bad day. That aside, I cannot wait to see these two teams meet in the finals of the LMC. Should be exciting!!!

One Time!
M
brace
brace
M
sG, just some good natured preseason feather ruffling. Note: the reason NW had what u cal a bad day was because IRMO was spanking them. There is a big difference.

Also, NW totally decimated SV in the final. It was one of the best executed HS games I've seen. Simple one touch play tore SV apart.

goal
goal
Northwestern played poorly against Irmo and still managed a win. Irmo 'spanked' them as you said Manchester because Northwestern played sub-par and Irmo played a great game. And as I recall Northwestern still won and has the ring.

Northwestern will not be stopped this season and I say they do not lose a game. BAM!

Last edited by The Real Henry; 01/30/09 07:26 PM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard