Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
kick off
kick off
C
If the guy from WK s who I think it is he will have a great impact, he really is a quality player but it may be some one else im not sure.

W
kick off
kick off
W
Manchester,
I know they boys at IRMO can gell.. they are decent athletes and have some good talent. The boys at NW are just too good. They have been together there whole youth soccer career's. Also, the IRMO boys will probably get into some kind of trouble, don't we all know that...they aren't self disciplined enough to be a State Champion. IRMO, could be good if the were self disciplined like for example, NW.

C
kick off
kick off
C
So if you say the IRMO boys are so bad what do you know about that? I want to learn about this some before I believe you about this IRMO with no discipline.

throw in
throw in
I dont understand the big debate... if you look at the team (player for player), Irmo wins hands down. Maybe thats only on paper but it is still a fact. Going beyond the players is the coaching staff, there is no HS coach in SC that can compete with Savitz, his is just too good. He also has a great young assistant in Matt Berry... with their knowledge and the talent that Irmo has, I dont see anyone beating them. On top of that, I honestly see Irmo winning state for the next 4 years... they have more talent in their freshman class than most schools have in thier program, it'll be exciting to watch in the coming years.

world cup
world cup
SoccersBest,

What grade are you in at Northwestern HS?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
goal
goal
Irmo wins hands down in talent on paper??? Umm no. Enzo, Alex, Den Den, Ricky, Zack, Robbie, Shawny. I can keep going if you want me too. Irmo is extremely talented but for people to keep saying Irmo wins hands down in talent makes my laugh. Also, Coach Wren is an amazing coach. Savitz is also amazing and has a great career. Great guy in general.

We can keep this argument going on forever but it seems to go nowhere. Both teams are extremely talented and have great coaches and facilities. The only way to settle this is if these two teams happen to meet at the LMC.

As for now, Northwestern is the reigning state champion.

C
kick off
kick off
C
call me a tool but I hope neither... I would prefer to see some teams who are not the top two take the spot light mid season and during the play offs but that's just me... if I had to chose one between these two I guess I would say Irmo...they can make up for last year....

B
bench
bench
B
Irmo had the better run of play last year in the semis...I think it has to be the two of them in the finals and it will be.

Joga Bonito
P
kick off
kick off
P
Northwestern takes state championship again. Northwestern is too talented for any team in the state this year! If Irmo players can stay out of trouble off the field then they might be able to pull one out. Last years match was a close one.

bench
bench
WANDO WANDO WANDO WANDO WANDO

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard