Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
brace
brace
H
i do know the 96s may go to bama.this would be a year early.the 97s to upstate.the 97s are starting a year early so maybe this is one change sc odp is doing to get more kids involved.
coldhardtruth what changes do you think sc odp should make to get more kids held over?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Not sure what it would take to get more kids held over. Just not have seen much change at all..Maybe get some one involved that has had success getting kids held over from neighboring states..Maybe giving some one else a chance to over see the program..sometimes fresh eyes bring fresh ideas

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
we have players in SC that can play with some of the best players in the region..I feel these players are penalized because they play for SC and their teams might be weaker than others

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
CHT, do you have a daughter who's not making it in the State or Region? And what specific players are actually deserving to be in a Region III team that aren't making it?

Maybe if a true state DOC:
a) Selected the staff
b) Implemented a training regimen with more training and less money to do it
c) Evaluated talent at club games, in addition to tryouts, with his staff, the program would improve.

That's a starter....get it away from the same old administrators that haven't got a clue from the soccer development end.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

we have players in SC that can play with some of the best players in the region..I feel these players are penalized because they play for SC and their teams might be weaker than others

i will agree that there are players in the state that if they had fla or tx beside their name it might be different.i think sc as a whole has to perform better not just at odp but in region to get a better rep like the other states.

H
brace
brace
H
you have to stand out at odp and that is up to a player not the state team. if you have the sc beside your name then i guess you have to stand out even more.
i will say this, if only 30 are held over it does not leave a lot of room because there are a lot of very good players in fla,tx,ga and nc

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

CHT, do you have a daughter who's not making it in the State or Region? And what specific players are actually deserving to be in a Region III team that aren't making it?

a) Selected the staff
c) Evaluated talent at club games, in addition to tryouts, with his staff, the program would improve.

That's a starter....get it away from the same old administrators that haven't got a clue from the soccer development end.

no attacking family.some good conversation going on here.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Sometimes it's hard to stand out if you have no support on the pitch. A good team will allow players to stand out

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

a) Selected the staff

A IM NOT SURE ABOUT
B IS NOT GOING TO WORK BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE MORE MONEY
C IS A GOOD IDEA

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Hard headed...I like the new name
Thanks for standing up for me..I have already taken care of that the way it should..thru pm.
People can throw stones..It does not bother me..You need thick skin in this sport..We know what we are about!!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard