Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
goal
goal
B
So...just making sure I understand correctly...

Bridge 92 Team (Current U16 team), played RIIIPL as U14, did not qualify for RIIIPL as U15, but earned it back as U16. At least 8 players from that team, (possibly including some players that may or may not be listed as developmental players with the Bridge Academy team) are playing in RIIIPL and are therefore participating in the State Cup this month.

Bridge 93 Team (Currently the bulk of the U15/U16 Academy "team"), as U13's earned a RIIIPL spot, which would be played in the spring. In the fall of the U14 year, they played U15 SCSCL, but did not participate in the state cup that December. In the Spring of U14 year, they played RIIIPL, and SCSCL to qualify for the State Cup in the Spring. Did not win state cup, I don't know if they qualified for RIIIPL for the U15 season, but went to Regionals last summer as a PL rep. Some of these players also participated in ODP and were selected for the Region Team over Thanksgiving.

The Bridge Academy "Team" is comprised of the former Bridge 93 team (which no longer is playing in SCYS, and not listed on the web page), and the remaining players from the Bridge 92 team, that aren't part of the at least 8 officially rostered only with SCYS.

So, finally back to Locdog's question, some of the players have 2 seasons RIIIPL experience, and some of the players have 1 season of RIIIPL experience, but the rostered (not including developmental players) academy team does not have any RIIIPL experience as a team.

goal
goal
Not trying to be nitpicky (and none of this is really important, anyway, but since it was brought up, I figured I'd give my 1.5 cents worth) but I wouldn't necessarily say that "the bulk of the U15/U16 Academy "team"" is from the Bridge '93 team. Of course, our definitions may just be different. Also, approximately one-third of that Academy team roster falls into neither category.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard