Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

I think you benefit far more than Waccamw, Carolina, N. Myrtle Beach by having a higher number of players on the team practing together. While it may not be a blessing during club season, it's a big help come High School. Good luck Barnwell this year (except for two games)!

I agree totally. Some of us are lucky enough to have a handful of girls playing CESA premier, but in Barnwell's case they benefit from playing TOGETHER. A lot of our varsity team at Hanna played on the same CASA team and this year's JV team is mostly comprised of middle school girls that play on the same CASA club team. I am sure a lot of the older girls might have made CESA teams if they had tried and at least one came back from CESA to play with her high school team mates. I love seeing that and it usually pays off for the high school.

But back to the question about club participation; I agree that proximity to clubs is more important than poverty index.

brace
brace
Only CESA player last year at Blue Ridge was Marissa Sumwalt. We had three club players total in 2008, will have 8+ this year.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard