Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
bench
bench
B
Lexington went 0-2 last week to move to 9-9 and maintain their ranking at #11. At this rate, with one more loss they should vault into the top ten and with two more losses they may displace Wando at the top. For the record: Only four of nine victories came against teams with a winning record and they are currently 2-6 against ranked teams. That is the ultimate RESPECT!!

The formula (stifling a laugh) used in determining the rankings makes the BCS look like a panacea.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Lexington's two losses last week were both on PKs to the #3 and #6 teams in AAAA. This means they were tied after regulation and OT against both of these teams. It's my understanding that games decided by PKs are considered ties for the purpose of the rankings. If the #11 team ties both the #3 and #6 teams, why wouldn't they at least hold their own in the rankings?

world cup
world cup
Looks like Blythewood is now the underdog in their first-round state paly off match.

Right where you want to be T Stump.....should be a good one.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Yes sir, I agree it should be a really good/interesting matchup.

Tony King
world cup
world cup
Stinks that we all play on the same day.

I think the Clover-Blythewood match is going to be a great one.

I'd love to be able to see it.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
W
throw in
throw in
W
Any players to watch on Ft. Mill team? Not to assume a win, but Boiling Springs plays too physical and will be beat by touch and speed by Wren, unless the weather is a factor.

world cup
world cup
wheet,

Boiling Springs?

Are you in the right forum?

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
We played Blythewood in the Irmo tournament and they are a quality side...sounds like Clover is the real deal with the 3-0 win.

Quote:

Stinks that we all play on the same day.

I think the Clover-Blythewood match is going to be a great one.

I'd love to be able to see it.

world cup
world cup
CJ,

Clover was a preseason pick to win Region 3 4A. When they get it going they are a very good team.

Sorry I can't make it down for the match Wednesday night, I'll be busy. How about lunch in A-Town on Thursday? We'll exchange war stories. I'll let you buy.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Now how can I resist a deal like that! Call me when you get into town.

Quote:

CJ,

Clover was a preseason pick to win Region 3 4A. When they get it going they are a very good team.

Sorry I can't make it down for the match Wednesday night, I'll be busy. How about lunch in A-Town on Thursday? We'll exchange war stories. I'll let you buy.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard