Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
goal
goal
I agree with wunderkid, playing soccer is a privelage. The parent should take action and discipline these kids, which I am sure they will. I personally would rather go to jail than face the rath of my parents!

I believe CUFC will take action if needed. I don't think they would like a negative light to be on the club because of this incident. These young men made mistakes and should be punished for those mistakes, but they also deserve a second chance if they take responsible for their actions and go through their punishment accordingly.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
i am all for punishing wrong doers for their actions. if clubs dont have written policies and signed agreements with players which include a code of conduct, i feel they should stay out of the punishment busines. yes, playing is a priviledge, but sports may be all that these boys have to help them get better. they may have admitted their wrong doing, but pti wipes it out as if it did not happen, right? when u look up in the dictionary for the word stupid, u will see a picture of a boy. we r stupid and do stupid things that sometimes r criminal. their breakins had very little to do with need i suspect because travel soccer aint cheap and not many poor folks play travel soccer.... if they are otherwise clean, i say let them play club and high school. i even feel that spring valley was right to let flynn and what's his name play and not to let parris play as he broke team rules. they are boys and should not be treated like men. give em a break.

C
kick off
kick off
C
sad to hear about their bad decision making... but really i think their actions are just plan pitiful, they disgraced their club team as well as their highschool team I am sure they are ashamed and will be dealt with accordingly, they deserve more than just a slap on the wrist.

goal kick
goal kick
can schools suspend or expell kids for their actions outside of school?

C
Coach
Coach
C
If their actions outside of school can be considered to cause a danger or a disruption to the school environment, then yes.

I've got good news and bad news...
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
what team did these boys play for?

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

what team did these boys play for?

I was wondering the same thing. I looked at all of the CUFC teams from the fall 08 season and these boys are not listed on any of them that I could find.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
For whatever reason, the team at least one of them played for is out-dated on the CUFC website. The roster they have for that age group is a year old. I figured a club with that much bling bling could update their website a little bit but hey, the economy's tough.

Some simple research found this:

http://www.scyouthsoccer.net/teams/11108019/11406751-11108103/TEAM.html

12 from the top. Enjoy.

Puttin A's on B's
goal kick
goal kick
TugJobber, the site that you linked was the SCYSA league site for the Fall 2008 Season. The season just completed. CUFC has no responsibility for updating this site. The data is entered at the start of each new season and deleted when the next one starts.

Hey, it's not rocket surgery!
corner kick
corner kick
I know a kid that was involved in this he played for the U-18 team so he couldnt participate in club anymore so i assume. I agree that the parents should take some type of action upon thereselves, something should be done as of them playing high school ball they dont deserve to wear thier teams color with pride. It is a privlege to play and represent your school one of which none of these kids deserve anymore.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard