Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

let he who is without sin cast the first stone. didnt someone famous say that?

That's why we don't stone people. We give enough consequences so they know things are ununacceptable, but leave them breathing, so they have an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and "go forth and sin no more." Seems someone famous said that as well, at around the same time.

I've got good news and bad news...
bench
bench
Quote:

I disagree...boys are not "inherently stupid." I grew up as one myself. Granted, I did some stupid things, but I would never have even entertained such a thing for a second...I was taught that such things were unacceptable and inexcusable, so I never went that route. For the most part, boys (and girls) can ACT stupid unless or until they are taught better. This was not a single, "stupid" mistake, but rather a long-standing pattern that victimized over 75 other people...boys are NOT meant to be, or excused for being, something like that, especially when I know the vast majority would never even contemplate such a series of acts.

I was taught the same way. If you were to do something bad, then you had to suffer the consequences. I, myself, have performed a few single, "stupid" acts but learned after that to never again do it. The boys will have to own up to everything that they have done and will be punished accordingly. If they are given the chance to make a turn-around then hopefully they will accept. If not then, then it is out of our hands. Also, pertaining to playing soccer, they would be too much of a distraction for any team so they are better off being prohibited from any team for a little while.

bench
bench
wolfgang im gonna laugh at you when YOUR car gets broken into. let $400 worth of YOUR stuff get stolen, then tell me to just let the theives off the hook.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard