Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
M
kick off
kick off
M
But now he's fully matured to the point of getting a red card in the state finals of club season vs his former team? interesting.

Last edited by Micheal Corleone; 02/25/09 02:48 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
Beaufort is getting better at proving every doubter wrong... and the fact that they can pull some upsets even when the statistics are against them says a lot.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
corner kick
corner kick
what number is martinez? is he going to be playing the lmc? what position he plays?

Club of the century.
kick off
kick off
Once the game starts you will know which one is him haha

Last edited by joplin12; 02/26/09 09:01 PM.
goal
goal
He'll be the one handing out the treatment from the start to begin his goal tear to become high schools all time career leading goal scorer!

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
how many does he have to reach that point? lets not go over board just yet

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
and joey demare is just an egotistical immature little kid..

brace
brace
Quote:

Greco i know enzo i a great player but if a team has a great defender like irmo and chapin did last year they can shut him down

Give me a very large break. This kid can score on anybody. If you are so confident about shutting him down, take your "extra" games and schedule NW so you can back up the verbal vomit.

Enzo is the next Nike slogan: He has done it.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
brace
Quote:

Gerrard 15,
No buttons were pushed. Just had a few minutes to kill waiting on a meeting. There was no attempt to "show off". I simply had the answer to Pride's questions, so I answered them.
Looking forward to a great soccer season and some great matches!

Facts are facts. Sometimes when less than intelligent people start running their mouths, facts are brought out to give a little meaning to the discussion. How in the world can someone say that Northwestern is playing a "soft" schedule after looking at the facts?

And, hey, Coach didn't list the names of the kids whom Enzo has beaten over the past three years, did he? He didn't really dish on anyone else, did he? He is just taking the back of a great soccer player, like a great coach does.

Data, data, data plus a soccer phenom. Nice combo.

brace
brace
Quote:

Why is Enzo in the post, he is not overrated, he is the best player in the state. i found some facts on him too

Januaray 28, 2009
Enzo ate lunch at Wendy's
2:30 PM Enzo touches a soccer ball.....

Just some facts I had before a meeting

Her Gerrard and Pride and Tradition: Any reason no one is listing "facts" about you? I believe there might be.

Here's a fact: I am very old, especially for soccer high school coaches. I am very young, especially for soccer nuts, which I am. And I am extremely smart, and I mean extremely - I will prove it. I would choose Enzo AND Antoine for my team. You pick two, and we'll play.

If you guys have any "facts" on yourselves, might be time to put them on the scoreboard.

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard