Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Is it too late to rename this thread - "Enzo for or against?" or "Enzo - love him or hate him?"...... other suggestions?

corner kick
corner kick
Achmed likes:
It better to be "silent" and thought a fool,
than post and remove all doubt

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
corner kick
corner kick
well Juande Ramos told me that since they cant use huntelar in the cl, he may need a little help on top next to higuain ; )

is this kids really that good? i need to see him playing, i heard great things about him, i heard even espn has an article on him.

hoping to see irmo and nw at the lmc final.

Club of the century.
kick off
kick off
Yea oldey you might want to look at back at games last year and see who shut him down but you may be a little to old. and he is a very very good player i know that but he CAN be shut down

P
kick off
kick off
P
Correction, Kevin.

In 2003 Northwestern defeated Aiken in the upper State Final, to begin their 6-year run of domination in the Upper State. Irmo defeated Wando in the Lower State title game, then defeated Northwestern in PKs for the 4A Title.

Quote:

Quote:

I also realize everyone in America is working hard to get through these terrible times. I did not vote for the man in charge but I hope he does something great.

Also to finally be on topic, I think South Aiken is overrated, but this is only because I don't believe a good team has come through Aiken since the early 2000's, but then again I have been wrong plenty of times before.

South Aiken captured the Class 4A State Championship in 2005 by defeating Irmo at Stone Stadium. In the Upper State Final, the Thoroughbreds knocked out Northwestern.

Aiken made it to the 2003 Upper State Championship before falling to eventual State Champion Irmo.

brace
brace
Quote:

Yea oldey you might want to look at back at games last year and see who shut him down but you may be a little to old. and he is a very very good player i know that but he CAN be shut down

Everyone can be shut down on a given day, but I believe that Enzo doesn't run into many given days. Triple team a guy, and he will have trouble scoring anyday and I know that he was double marked in a Catennacio defense one game and still scored two goals.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
And if you do double or triple team him..Guess what? He still has an affect on the game..He might not score goals but look at all that space that opened up for his teammates because you have three players on one..

A
bench
bench
A
Retired,Old, and Happy...your a smart guy, you've made a logical argument, kudos. but those kids admit they played at chapin last year, so you want facts...they never lost to northwestern. just a fact (and a joke). Hands down whatever team enzo plays against, they prepare for him. the only tricky part in doing so is you have to realize the kids on northwestern are all above average players. the only teams succesfull in beating northwestern are the ones that effectively limit enzo's opportunities. he is going to create chances every game he plays in, hes just a special player that can do it. ive seen him do it and played against him multiple times. and for anyone else who doubts enzo and wants facts...hes been SC player of the year more times than you have.

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard