Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
goal
goal
The people posting negative comments about Enzo have all posted less than a dozen times, have registered in the last several days and appear to have done so specifically to talk trash about him.

Their posts shouldn't even carry enough weight to spend the energy it takes to respond to....which I have just done...

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Personally, I think it's time to move on from Enzo being all there is to talk about in this thread. In fact as your parents hopefully taught you "if you don't have anything good to say about somebody don't say anything at all". Maybe this whole thread is useless.

P
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
P
Joey Demare is really overrated! He only has 5 goals in his first 3 games...

kick off
kick off
Enzo is a little overrated

goal kick
goal kick
I have no idea if he is still playing but the Brazilian kid from BC was not good and was really overrated. He scored goals yes, but they were against Swansea, so if he is still around he is overrated.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
Goal
Goal
O god here we go again.

When is this kid's mommy going to put an end to his internet priveledges?

You think NHScoach had stats. Wait til Kyle or Kevin gets ahold of this. You'll be crying worse than you were before child.

F
kick off
kick off
F
I agree...this is a ridiculous thread. Unless the folks commenting on this post have attended all practices, games, club games, region III games and club tournaments,and can quote the stats not only from high school....but look @ premier league/Tournament stats over the last 4 years playing, and observe the work ethic, dedication, consistency that Enzo has shown, then perhaps you have may have an idea what it takes to be that good....

goal kick
goal kick
Shut^&play, as my mother is ending my internet privileges I am telling you that the kid was not good. And as I put my head down in shame for something I know as a fact. The only reason that kid got where he was last year was because the brothers that run the BC program were obsessed with him, so they made him out to be much better than he was. I am just telling you, there are MUCH better players in SC than this kid. I will never forget reading an article about how the Brazilian kid had scored so many goals, but he had played no good teams. It was terrible to have this kid on all state or the clash of carolina's (whatever one he was in) because he was not good enough to be there.

goal kick
goal kick
This is what I imagine Enzo to have been like as a child, this is a video from my heavy critic shut^&play on another thread. http://www.spike.com/video/6-year-old-soccer/3117441

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Just to throw this out there, the All-Region, All-Area, All-State, All-Palmetto Cup, and Super 22 Player you would be referring to is not playing this year.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard