Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
goal kick
goal kick
Coach Chass here is a generalization as you obsess over your teenage boys and girls, other people are staying on topic in this forum and saying that Eduardo was not good also if you say your good you are good. C. Ronaldo is on the records for saying he is his favorite player to watch because he is the best. So keep generalizing and I will make sure my 12 year boys and girls stay at least 12 ft from you at all times.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
C
Coach
Coach
C
Hmm...wow, you've opened my eyes. A good player says he's good, and he's good...that means ANY player who says he's good is good!

You have humbled me with your flawless logic...I will withdraw to my obsession with pointing out that the people stereotyped as immature aren't the ones who get their kicks from flaming each other.

I've got good news and bad news...
goal kick
goal kick
Coach Chass I've got good news and bad news.... first off the good news you have finally been humbled the bad news is that I did not say every player who says he is good is good, i just provided an example of contradictory evidence of your previous argument. Also when are you going to put the sign in your front yard to warn your neighbors.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
P
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
P
Coach Chass im trying to figure out your sensitivity torward 12 year old girls?? The fourm was talking about how Eduardo is overrated and sense you have neither seen or played aginst this player why did you post?

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best therefor he can say whatever he wants, if i was that good id watch myself to.

Coach dont comment to this post unless you know who cristiano is..

C
Coach
Coach
C
My response was to CHT, who asked what the attitude of 12-year-old girls was. The answer was legit. I coach girls' soccer and work with JV up through seniors, so the answer was based on fairly good experience.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Gerrard...does "if I say you are humbled you are humbled" fall along the same lines as "also if you say your good you are good"? Your exact words, misspelling included. I apologize if I misread "you" to mean everyone...maybe it was a "you" of direct address.

Ok, then...

I'm good.

Well, that settles it.

M
kick off
kick off
M
gerrad15 you are unreal. why the personal attacks on a kid who cant defend himself???my guess is that you are ripping him because you play for one of the "no good" teams and he ripped you a new one. Its evident, by the amount of time you spend on the message board, that you are nothing more thana soccer groupie or wanna be. please keep your simple-minded statements and opinions to yourself and let us all be smarter human beings by not having us read your pathetic posts! thanks and good day sir.

PS name me one playoff team savage scored against in HS. And no I DO NOT care who he scored against in club.(anyone can be good around good players)

Last edited by Micheal Corleone; 02/24/09 04:06 AM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Actually, based on his former posts, gerrard15 played on/supports that Chapin team from a year ago who played B-C 3 times. Its disappointing to see, as that was a VERY talented team who were VERY well-coached. Coach Hiller is a first-class guy and has always appeared to run a first-class program. I certainly know if I was a player on that team, I'd have a heart-to-heart with someone who is giving off the image that our team is a bit immature.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I think Gerrard15, PrideandTradition, and Joplin15 are over-rated.

Not only that, they're completely douche bags too.

Puttin A's on B's
goal
goal
Pride & Tradition and gerrard15,

You are both clowns. Your personal negativity towards this player and disrespectfulness towards Coach Chass are unnecessary. If you think he ovverated, simply state it. Do not bash the young man. I have never seen him play, so I do not know. But your attitudes towards him as well as Coach Chass seem a bit immature.

Quote:

haha your really going to compare the maturity of a 12 year old girl and teenage boy (i guess you think you know how old i am?) And i dont need to build myself up to bring others down. I know i am twice the player Eduardo is.

P&T,

You know you are twice the player Eduardo is. Okay, keep boosting your ego you little wank.

Last edited by The Real Henry; 02/24/09 05:24 AM.
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard