Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
P
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
P
This thread is done. We have gone off topic way too many times and theres to many old men that forgot how to take a joke. For the record everyone Northwestern and Enzo are not overrated at all! It was a joke that people took seriously.

S
bench
bench
S
yeah you know it wasnt a joke you just had to clear it up after you got verballed and they were announced #1 in the nation they are a great team and for sure a dynasty the only team though in the state that has a chance to put a end to their run will be irmo for sure i hope irmo does take state this year but its gonna be a hell of a battle and fight to get there

Feel the Sting!
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Let's see what you brought to the discussion..Whining and complaining 12 year old girls..Going back and forth with a H.S. coach that has probably forgotten more than you know..Comments about a player that were later confessed to be joking around.And last but not least old men who don't know how to take a joke...Man, we are going to miss your insight..Find a chat room somewhere and save us from your useless dribble

Last edited by coldhardtruth; 02/24/09 06:11 PM.
goal kick
goal kick

The parents make on average $70k+ a year.

I must say that I am sorry my parents have worked extremely hard to get where they are at. This may be the only comment that comes close to offending me, I can take someone telling me I am nothing but a joke (as most of my comments have been) or that I am not good at soccer. But to try to bash me because my parents are working their tails off to get themselves through these difficult times is a little Absurd. I really must apologize to you shut^&play, I know I have not made fun of anyone's backgrounds on this site because I personally have been without anything and luckily my parents worked hard to get something going. I think this might be out of line, but then again I have been as well in some of my posts.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
yes enough talking about peoples parents and little girls and boys... soccer is what this site is about. Irmo all the way! starting off with NW this weekend!

goal kick
goal kick
I also realize everyone in America is working hard to get through these terrible times. I did not vote for the man in charge but I hope he does something great.

Also to finally be on topic, I think South Aiken is overrated, but this is only because I don't believe a good team has come through Aiken since the early 2000's, but then again I have been wrong plenty of times before.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
goal kick
goal kick
I hope you consider 2005 in the early 2000's.

Don't know enough about south aiken this year to say anything about them.

Anybody know???

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
they were lucky to beat irmo in state 2005, but still a quality side

goal kick
goal kick
they beat irmo twice that season,

and if anyone is overrated it is irmo with all the fantastic players they have and splitting with SA the past couple of years.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I don't think the 70K comment was a put down rather it was to point that you have had to settle for less at times and had to work for what you have and that your posts do not always reflect that.Instead of thankful and humble to be where you are and for the chances you are given..you comments come across as arrogant like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and someone owes you something..Your last comment reflects someone who seems more grateful..At least that's how I took it.

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard