Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Cashion-Winning St. Patricks Day tournament in Columbia can not be compared to winning the Volcan Cup in Birmingham. You should know soccer better than that to compare the two. Most girls that will be 8th graders have the option to play JV soccer for their highschools if they choose to stay on a team that will have them playing up a year. What you are really doing is trying to find a 95 team not a 94 team? If that is the case where will it leave the 94 girls that you leave behind especially after MP has alienated so many girls from the 94,95 and 96's?

Dont knock the St. Patrick's tourny. Even though my daughter has played at some high levels, one of her best memories is playing in that tourny with a South Charlotte team. Still talks about it now several years removed.
Maybe we could get St. Patrick to get the snakes out of soccer?
Cant compare vulcan to the jefferson cup so what is your point?

Last edited by Hard Headed; 03/18/09 02:06 PM.
S
bench
bench
S
ok, i have been watching this from afar and have decided to put in my 2 cents. every club has positive and negatives, what i dont understand is why so many on this site are bashing other programs. if you are happy with your situation then great, if not, then get with craig or move your player to the spot you want them to be. but please stop attacking other participants. if you are not interested in what craig is trying to do then just go on with you life. if you have constructive input to help craig then please give it. this forum was to try to get likeminded people together, not bash the BRIDGE, MPSC, CUSC, DISA or any other club. keep your ego's to yourself.
just my 2 cents.

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
SoccerD

Excellent and wise first post.

Thank You
Craig

throw in
throw in
Quote:

ok, i have been watching this from afar and have decided to put in my 2 cents. every club has positive and negatives, what i dont understand is why so many on this site are bashing other programs. if you are happy with your situation then great, if not, then get with craig or move your player to the spot you want them to be. but please stop attacking other participants. if you are not interested in what craig is trying to do then just go on with you life. if you have constructive input to help craig then please give it. this forum was to try to get likeminded people together, not bash the BRIDGE, MPSC, CUSC, DISA or any other club. keep your ego's to yourself.
just my 2 cents.

I agree.A very reasonable response. Also even though everyone is entitled to their opinion,for whatever we want to get known out there or get done,can we just prioritize the fact that as prideful as our egos might make us,it is not the path the concerns or arguments we post on here are going to get anything done.

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
SCKICKER,

Still waiting on a resume. CraigCashion@gmail.com

Craig

K
bench
bench
K
dcscoccer21/southeastsc –

Please don’t attribute mpsoccer’s posts to me. I don’t live in Mt. Pleasant and I have no time to compile statistics about 13 year old girls playing soccer (no offense to those of you that do). I certainly disagreed with the former MPSC DOC on several issues, but those were addressed with him.

Most of all, I don’t sit back and take shots at people using an assumed identity. I have opinions and strong feelings regarding certain topics, but I have never (prior to this) posted anything on this or any other forum. Unlike you, I don’t need an anonymous forum to communicate.

Craig – best of luck!!

Regards,

Kieran

T
bench
bench
T
Kieran,
glad you responded to this, I saw this on here was going to respond by asking
"your point is" ???
Im not sure what they were getting at.
Everyone on here has the right to play where they want don't they? Last I knew parents still have the say where we want our kids to play and if that means different clubs so be it, I want my kid to play where they are learning, having fun, and have a great coach, is there something I'm missing?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
That came out of nowhere..DC and southeast must of hit a nerve.

G
bench
bench
G
Craig,

What are your qulaifications for "like-minded parents"? I hope this works out for you and Caroline, but I doubt it will last. Where does Caroline want to play and is she not happy with her team? MPSC should have left the 94 and 95 teams alone. Good Luck!!

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
Goals,

There is not a mission statement if you will but I will try and explain my feelings.

Willing to be proactive instead of reactive.

Willing to do what is best for the development of the child even if it conflicts with the desire of the parent.

The ability to recognize and accept those realities.

Most parents understand what I am trying to accomplish and I can even understand resistance of some.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions you may have.

Caroline loves her team and has always felt a special bond with all the players she has played with in the past. She has learned from every coach she has ever had and does not have a bad word for any of them. That also makes decisions very complicated.

I feel she deserves to play with her peers. I have no problem with her ability to play up against any team. I feel sometimes that the 95's are subsidizing the 94's in the lowcountry and either the 95's need to come together which will force the 94's to do likewise.or vice versa.
This is why there are so many posts from parents of 94's on the thread.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Craig

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard