Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
Had the opportunity for my daughters team to play Coach P's team this weekend. A draw was enjoyed by all. The teams played hard in the rain but more importantly with class and respect. I talked with him after the game and his team was a reflection of him. He is all about the girls. I look forward to his suggestions or recommendations anytime.

Sincerely,
Craig

hat-trick
hat-trick
Thanks, Craig. It was a pleasure to meet you and your talented daughter. Except that she gave us fits on the pitch. Believe me, we will be working on a way to stop #19 this Saturday. Looking forward to it.

M
bench
bench
M
Bridge FA 94 Just won the Volcan Cup and they are a combination of some of the best the Charleston area has to offer...why not join them rather than start another fragment dividing talent even further? Team has a bright future with a new coach.

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
Hello mpsoccerfan,

U14 MPSC ELITE just won 10th Annual St. Patricks Tournament in Columbia this weekend. Some decent play there in the
rain.
The BFA team like the MPSC team has a large number of players that will be playing U-15 next year so the girls that are U-14 for next year will not have a spring season if they play U-15 and play state cup.
Thanks for the recommendation just not logistically possible for a Fall/Spring 2010.

Craig

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
Hello All,

I have had offers of free training for players whom might be interested in playing U-14 Challenge next season. I know everyone is stretched thin with time committments but if you are interested let me know when you are available and I will schedule when we can have optimum participation.
CraigCashion@gmail.com

Craig

S
bench
bench
S
Cashion-Winning St. Patricks Day tournament in Columbia can not be compared to winning the Volcan Cup in Birmingham. You should know soccer better than that to compare the two. Most girls that will be 8th graders have the option to play JV soccer for their highschools if they choose to stay on a team that will have them playing up a year. What you are really doing is trying to find a 95 team not a 94 team? If that is the case where will it leave the 94 girls that you leave behind especially after MP has alienated so many girls from the 94,95 and 96's?

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
SCGIRLS94SOCCER,

I think I have been clear that we are interested in a team that would play U14 in 2010(next season). You could not be a true current 94 and play U14 next season.

I think the future U-15 issue is one that also needs to be addressed but by the 94 parents.

I am quite sure the BFA 94 Gold was the defending St Patricks Tournament Champions. How come it is not an accomplishment now that MPSC 94 Elite wins?

The girls can only play the teams the parents/coaches put in front of them. To try and diminish their achievement by comparing it to anything is petty and simpleminded. It also insults the other players and teams involved in the tournament and also the BFA 94 Gold past accomplishments in Columbia. I did not see you qualify the BFA accomplishment in Alabama as less of a win since they did not play in the upper bracket with their league partner Columbia United.
An accomplishment for a child should never be diminished by an adult.

I know MPSC has had issues in the past but I do not think I would go the alienation route when using BFA94 Gold as a standard. They are almost reaching a 200 percent turnover ratio in 2 years.

I would be more than happy to offer help but have my plate full with the 95 U14 issue for 2010

Way to go BFA 94 and MPSC 94, Great Weekend

Craig

K
bench
bench
K
To mpsoccerfan, are you in the Charleston area?

Do you have a daughter playing in this age group?

D
kick off
kick off
D
Willing to bet mpsoccerfan has a daughter playing for the Bridge, DISA and MPSC.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Willing to bet mpsoccerfan has a daughter playing for the Bridge, DISA and MPSC.

Well this is getting fun! My guess is that mpsoccerfan has three daughters: oldest is at the Bridge, middle is playing for DISA and youngest is playing for MPSC (for now....)

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard