Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UPPERSTATE ESPECIALLY (SINCE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD) NEED TO STOP TALKING SMACK. JUST PLAY SOCCER AND WAIT UNTIL PLAYOFFS. THEY ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER. SHUT UP AND PLAY SOCCER IS ALL I AM SAYING. LOWERSTATE, YOU GUYS JUST DO WHAT YOU DO BEST ...PLAY SOCCER.
-Buffalo Bob
___IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD___

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cut DOWN \CAPS LOCK / ON scsoccer.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cut DOWN \CAPS LOCK / ON scsoccer.com

J
Brace
Brace
J
Irmo is now in the lowerstate, so I would have to say that there might be a pretty good chance that the lowerstate may take home a state championship again this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All i know is that in 3A, UPPER STATE has it locked.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats cause you fags have no life but to play soccer. To some, there are more important things in life than a 3A title one year as a teenager. There is nothing at all to do in the upstate, so you might as well play a sport. Thats the only reason. Too many distractions in lowerstate, hence we have something called "fun"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe winning the "Title" isn't a big thing to you guys in 3A, but in AA, we come out every game ready to work. There is nothing little about winning a STATE TITLE. For some there are more important things, but to us, winning STATE is a big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know what we do up here? There is plenty in the UPSTATE. Maybe Soccer is a high priority to some people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know because i now live in the upstate. It sucks. And a state title is not all that. I have one vag eater

goal kick
goal kick
You make it sound like a dissapointment, but if STATE isn't something to play for, then why are you playing soccer, it sounds like you need to move on....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard